Sky Golem

90 Human Hunter
Once I get to max engineering level, I want to make myself a sky golem :D My question is, what should I start doing first in what order to be able to make my golem asap? Thanks :)
Edited by Jaemeson on 11/18/2013 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
All you need is the recipe for Jard's peculiar energy source, then do the daily for a month.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Why isn't there an option to use some spirit of war thingo like BS and others have?
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Monk
11/18/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Outlandr
All you need is the recipe for Jard's peculiar energy source, then do the daily for a month.

Which drops from monsters on Timeless Isle in a bag, along with the mount and pet recipes.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Which drops from monsters on Timeless Isle in a bag, along with the mount and pet recipes.

I think it drops from any Pandaria mob. The harder thing is leveling Engineering to 600 (it either takes a boatload of Ghost Iron or Spirits of Harmony, which you won't have much of until 87+).

My suggestion to the OP is to take it slow, don't rush Engineering to 600 as the profit from Sky Golem is falling. Hopefully they remove the CD on Living Steel transmute in WOD and then use cheap Ghost Iron to make all your Living Steel.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Start mining and planting ore. You are going to need 30 living steel and 300 bars of ghost iron.

Hopefully they remove the CD on Living Steel transmute in WOD

This wont happen, the daily cds for wrath and cata matts are still in place. I would think they would remove those first, but havent yet...
Edited by Gunstarr on 11/19/2013 9:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Start mining and planting ore. You are going to need 30 living steel and 300 bars of ghost iron.

Hopefully they remove the CD on Living Steel transmute in WOD

This wont happen, the daily cds for wrath and cata matts are still in place. I would think they would remove those first, but havent yet...

Wrath has in effect been removed (since the ultimate metal (Titansteel) was smelted by BS, not transmuted by Alchemists). Removing the lesser CDs (i.e., transmuting Eternals) is very problematic as a transmute Alchemist could just transmute between the elements for unlimited resources.

But I agree that Truegold will need to go off CD before Living Steel. And I think that Pyrium should have long ago have gone off CD (although I think they should have started MOP with a CD on Transmute Trillium -- makes leveling Alchemy in MOP trivial).
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I wish they would tone down the animation while flying, holy crud.
Reply Quote
68 Orc Warlock
Get ready to farm for a month, for starters. Also, start farming stuff to buy/make Living Steel
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]