90 Pandaren Monk
Edited by Kunfoopanda on 5/11/2014 2:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you're having problems with the new drivers build, roll back to a driver build that isn't causing a crash. Make sure you perform a clean installation.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Roll back to a different driver, i had to do the same thing and it solved my problems.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I had that issue before but it only happened when i updated the geforce expierence along with the driver. This time around I left the geforce expierence alone and only updated the driver and everything runs fine
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've been having crashes for the last 3 months with all the damn drivers nvidia has pulled off their sleeve. R331.65 worked fine for a week, then it's also crashing all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have been having issues with the Nvidia driver for 6 months while a buddy of mine hasn't for awhile now. Turns out the only real differences between our systems is I'm running Windows 7 and he 8 so the fixes and updates work for him while my situation doesn't. If I update my drivers I crash more than a few times every day, sometimes every 5 minutes. With the old drivers from like 2011 the driver crashes on rare occasions. It's certainly better but I'm just awaiting the day that I get locked out of playing because Nvidia appears very lax about fixing things that are "old". =/
Edited by Valeretin on 12/3/2013 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
The problem with the rollback workaround is that this may make other games (for which you may have upgraded your video drivers to relieve issues) return to having issues again. I seem to be having strange issues now with the older drivers running Total War: Rome 2 for instance, which is a recently released game and thanks to that game's troubled launch the developer (CA) has patched its graphics engine frequently as they scramble to update the game in the face of rampant graphics problems. Of course, to make THEIR game work right they want us to use the latest drivers... and so it goes.

It's ultimately an NVidia problem, as in my own efforts to investigate my own problems I've noticed there are LOTS of issues about this on the Internet, for lots of different games. But, Blizzard, if there's anything you can do, thanks in advance! :)
Edited by Grimgor on 12/9/2013 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]