Warforged Seal

100 Worgen Death Knight
so what ur best to get loot % as of now all i get is gold 99.9% of the time. I feel like I'm getting trolled by them.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Really? You've used 1000 coins and gotten loot out of it only one time?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
ya i wish i could buy Warforged Seal with Timeless coins but i can't.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I've got 10 Blackfuse kills, each with a bonus roll. No Tier shoulders yet. I got bracers once. So a total of 20 loots, and 1 bracers and 1 motes of harmony. RNG hates us.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Should of at least posted this on an alt.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight

whats the point of that lol.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
To more seriously answer the OP, I've been extremely fortunate with my coin rolls and get loot about 25% of the time... and even better it is almost always usable loot (as in, the item I wanted when I used the coin). I feel for those that get denied their pieces though, but normal loot drops tend to plague me. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've got 10 Blackfuse kills, each with a bonus roll. No Tier shoulders yet. I got bracers once. So a total of 20 loots, and 1 bracers and 1 motes of harmony. RNG hates us.

That wing of LFR hasn't been out for 10 weeks. So you haven't had 20 rolls on it.
Reply Quote
11 Gnome Priest
11/19/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Apocalypseqq

Its the way peeps QQ. I'm posting on a alt because my main server got connected, and won't let me post on my main.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Probably around 25% of the time I get loot, maybe more. I've pulled two useful Heroic Warforged items off of coin rolls. Coin rolls own.
Edited by Demonhat on 11/19/2013 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
90% of the time, my coined drops are either gold or an exact duplicate of what already dropped (lfr) i dont really mind this with sub SoO runs, as i do it merely for the sha crystal. but in SoO it annoys me greatly when i'm trying to get a trinket or w/e

for normal (i dont raid normal as much these days) its always been gold for me with coins.
Edited by Misswiggles on 11/19/2013 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I'm sitting at 8 coin rolls on Galakras for the strength cooldown reduction trinket and haven't won any items at all. I've killed it 11 times on Flex, 8 times on normal and one time on Heroic and it hasn't dropped as part of the normal loot or my personal loot.

Eventually my luck protection will kick in and knowing my luck on this boss already I'll get the shoulders I already have, but I can hope.

/prays

Our lady RNG, please be kind. Drop the items we want while minimizing loot nobody can use.

P.S. A Garrosh Heirloom would be nice. There are two folks in my guild that have 3 heirlooms in five kills while most of us have none.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Really? You've used 1000 coins and gotten loot out of it only one time?

Studies show that 99.9% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk

Ha, Blizzard is doing a really bad job at trolling you with your ilvl is all. :D

As to the topic itself I haven't really paid attention to the bonus rolls, I got my tier leggings, OH sword and flex helm from the coins.

My Pally alt on the other hand got 3 Warforged items on Ordos all from the coins in 4 weeks.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
11/19/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Ruderlyn

Ha, Blizzard is doing a really bad job at trolling you with your ilvl is all. :D

As to the topic itself I haven't really paid attention to the bonus rolls, I got my tier leggings, OH sword and flex helm from the coins.

My Pally alt on the other hand got 3 Warforged items on Ordos all from the coins in 4 weeks.

ya i don't get That much from the Warforged Seal but gold in 3 weeks i did get the same item from Flex.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
This heroic warforged weapon I have...bonus roll.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I love how I roll over and over hoping for loot on a specific boss, then when I finally do it's a downgrade and not the piece I've been hunting. Screw you Malkorok.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Every last piece of Flex-quality Gear this guy is wearing? I got all but one from a Coin Roll.

In LFR, I've gotten more gear from Coins in Siege than I did for Coins in ToT.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Every last piece of Flex-quality Gear this guy is wearing? I got all but one from a Coin Roll.

In LFR, I've gotten more gear from Coins in Siege than I did for Coins in ToT.

ya i wish i can get loot but now of days its gold and more gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]