Illidari Council's heal not interruptible

90 Night Elf Rogue
It seems that Lady Malande's Circle of Healing, which would normally have a 2.5 sec cast time, is instant cast currently (4.0.3). Makes it a bit hard to interrupt!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I've been farming Black Temple with a group of about 10-15 lvl 80s for the past few months and have noticed a large amount of passive healing going on during the fight. Had it not been for our high DPS and out leveling the instance, the fight would have been impossible. We did have interrupts on the Circle of Healing, so these heals were coming from an outside source, possibly from the four bosses trying to balance their HP pools to the same amount, but it should not be increasing 5% HP every few seconds. I haven't gone since 4.0.3, so i don't know about the cast time of Circle of Healing, but i do know the healing during that fight has been abnormal for a while.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
What was observed was that after some initial damage, all the health bars started going up beyond our dps (and we had 10 80's in the group last night). By what you're saying Typh, maybe it's not the Circle of Healing spell specifically, but a bug in the shared-health equalizing mechanic.

Still, as it looks right now, it seems unbeatable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]