@Bigdownlow

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Warrior
I nominate Sandbox's "How about you stop posting worthless crap." as the go-to response for any inane post Bigdownlow makes.

Heyyy budddddy
85 Human Warrior
ca't belf tha blizz scewz up nerff protextion warz!! ZOMG#@@!!!!111! what a bunch o nooblets. i waz all likez "bam bam bam bam charge charge charge" then they lyke nerfed me so i can't be like "charge charge charge" nowz i'm all sadz and they just messed warz up omg!!!!! we r all gonna quit playin our warz now! so you will just has to find druid and pallies and them dk people..oh wait! you know whatzz im just gonna role a dk and whhhhaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaa whaaaa!!!!!
85 Blood Elf Warrior
ca't belf tha blizz scewz up nerff protextion warz!! ZOMG#@@!!!!111! what a bunch o nooblets. i waz all likez "bam bam bam bam charge charge charge" then they lyke nerfed me so i can't be like "charge charge charge" nowz i'm all sadz and they just messed warz up omg!!!!! we r all gonna quit playin our warz now! so you will just has to find druid and pallies and them dk people..oh wait! you know whatzz im just gonna role a dk and whhhhaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaa whaaaa!!!!!

Don't do that, you're scaring me.
80 Dwarf Warrior
I haven't seen him post in a few days. Must of gotten grounded. I wonder if he is acting like the kid from the Greatest freak out ever vid. For those who don't remember or just want to see it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
85 Undead Warrior
What is so special about this guy he gets an @ thread for him?
80 Dwarf Warrior

He had alot of QQ post day 1 of the new forums.
85 Undead Warrior

He had alot of QQ post day 1 of the new forums.

Quality person!
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bad publicity is still publicity.
Responding to trolls, even in an indirect fashion, is still feeding them. However, you can't get people to effectively ignore them unless you can get the word out to do so.
It's a conundrum.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]