Lay on Hands minor glyph deleted?

89 Draenei Paladin
I am just browsing around on the latest test build opened up my talent window and my minor lay on hands glyph is gone. I looked through the list and it's gone from there completely. Was this glyph deleted or moved to a higher tier?

[edit]
nevermind it was moved into Major Glyph and boosted to a 3 minute cooldown.
Edited by Louneigru on 11/17/2010 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
I am not sure if I can consider that a good or bad change. Right now I am floating to eh, because I only used LoH occassionally, but then again, every one of our minor glyphs are absolute crap, and it was nice to have at least one thing useful...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That's what vanished!

Yea LoH no longer replenishes mana for some stupid reason.

They didn't want to encourage holy paladins to LoH themselves for mana regen.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
That's what vanished!

Yea LoH no longer replenishes mana for some stupid reason.

They didn't want to encourage holy paladins to LoH themselves for mana regen.
Holy paladins have issues with mana? And there's a glyph called Divinity anyways that gives the paladin mana for using LoH anyways. Regardless of target.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Last I saw of LoH on beta, they'd altered it to not return mana (at least if cast on yourself) to combat the issue of holy paladins using it as a regen tool rather than an emergency heal as it was intended. That was a couple of builds ago.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
Last I saw of LoH on beta, they'd altered it to not return mana (at least if cast on yourself) to combat the issue of holy paladins using it as a regen tool rather than an emergency heal as it was intended. That was a couple of builds ago.
Divinity Glyph, when you use your LoH spell you also regain 10% of your mana.
Edited by Louneigru on 11/18/2010 4:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Im gonna bet that glyph of divinity gets the nerf bat soon.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin

Nerf bat? It's just going to plain not exist anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thats sad. I'm attached to divinity. I remember starting a war on my guild forum about the mana efficiency of glyph of divinity vs glyph of beacon of light (pre 4.x). I had the numbers showing a lot of stuff comparing each glyph mana return vs length of the fight but some of them were all "if <insert top player here> uses I have to use it too."
Edited by Iru on 11/18/2010 4:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin

Nerf bat? It's just going to plain not exist anymore.
Pretty much this. If they nerf it it will basically jsut be deleted. But considering our minor glyphs have absolutely nothing worthwile in them considering all our buffs are now 30 to 60 minutes, it still strikes me odd that the LoH glyph was moved into Major.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We've kind of known about this change for a while now. I even made a post about it in several of the "Minor Glyphs suck" threads. Told you it would get deleted, but no one listens to the Male Blood Elf, do they?
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
We've kind of known about this change for a while now. I even made a post about it in several of the "Minor Glyphs suck" threads. Told you it would get deleted, but no one listens to the Male Blood Elf, do they?
There would need to be male blood elves to listen to, now wouldn't there? :p

And I never saw this thread anyways.
Edited by Louneigru on 11/18/2010 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
They probably want all minor glyphs to be crap. They should add some cool aesthetic minors though.

Glyph of beacon of light-every time you use beacon it sounds like someone cooking bacon.

Glyph of win and ponies-Make the paladin look like a waffle.

Glyph of bubble hearth-you get the picture.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]