@Thursday

85 Tauren Warrior
Rez - assuming it functions the same way for Alliance as Horde, you get the little non-elites in the first wave while you're setting up barricades. The Elites all come out in wave 2. That's how it is in both Org and TB anyway, I can't imagine it being different for SW/IF.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah, I saw all the little guys in IF last night, but then it just ended with no big'ens...hmmm. I will go back to IF tonight and look more lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Yeah, I saw all the little guys in IF last night, but then it just ended with no big'ens...hmmm. I will go back to IF tonight and look more lol

Once you get all the barricades up, bigger ones come out, and they can actually be lethal if you attempt it solo with no outside help (and no healers backing you up). Died three times in Thunder Bluff because I'd try to tank them all to save other people, and no one would heal me.

Also, I prefer Thursdays over Mondays for obvious reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sick people. Dog turds. Puke. Interesting @day thread.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
It's interesting for sure. I dig this thing with elemental bosses, although unlike most of you I can actually use the gear. I will take any source of better than Ulduar gear I can get at this point.

I got undercut (or outrolled depending on how you look at it) for the tank bracers from that 3 headed hydra by an LFG Ret pally from my own server. Talk about crap luck. lol

Gonna have to hit that all up again today I guess!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Dear Thursday...

I picked up dog crap this morning, even after having to let my dog out at 12AM last night (or this morning, if you want to be nit-picky). It was highly frustrating.

But I now have the HP7 midnight release to look forward to, so I don't mind.

A little update on this, my morning is officially terrible. I walked into the dining room and discovered some cat vomit in the middle of the floor. I now hate animals.
Reply Quote
HP7 is gonna rock.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Is it bad that I saw the new Winnie the Pooh trailer (where pretty much all of it is hand-drawn) and got excited for it, despite being almost 21?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
HP7 is gonna rock.

I'm gonna wait for the initial rush to die down before I even try to see it. I'm not a huge fan of the series, but meh, the movies have been decent. Whatever.

Is it bad that I saw the new Winnie the Pooh trailer (where pretty much all of it is hand-drawn) and got excited for it, despite being almost 21?

Working as intended.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
HP7 is gonna rock.

Taking the wife to the midnight release tonight :D
Reply Quote
I think I am gonna wait until I can watch it at home. I prefer being able to pause a movie, pour myself another drink, smoke a cig, etc. I used to work at a movie theater and I honestly can't stand them.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Warrior
I think I am gonna wait until I can watch it at home. I prefer being able to pause a movie, pour myself another drink, smoke a cig, etc. I used to work at a movie theater and I honestly can't stand them.

This is why I love Netflix....lol
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Serious question. Did you guys start the @day threads or did you copy us priests? Be honest if you copied i won't be mad. Just thought us priests were the only ones that did them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Serious question. Did you guys start the @day threads or did you copy us priests? Be honest if you copied i won't be mad. Just thought us priests were the only ones that did them.

Does it really matter?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Yeah, I enjoy doing that as well, aside from the smoking....quit several years ago :) However, I thought I would be a bit spontaneous and do something with the wife a bit outside of our comfort zone lol Life gets too routine sometimes.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

We've had these for years. Since Burning Crusade I reckon.
Reply Quote

The warrior @day threads have been going on as long as I have been frequenting our class forums. So at least 8 months.

P.S. Keeping a daily log isn't new and original, so don't kid yourself thinking that the priest forums thought it up, lol.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Mwahah. My Mom's awesome. She's paying for my WoW for the last two months until I leave for school. Supposedly it's a kind of present. You guys aren't rid of me yet.
Reply Quote
i had to wash all my sheets cause my son has puke all over them cause he sick 99.5 temp.
i hope he feels better.

ive been down rating him like mad.

edit: DAMN IT SANDBOX i was going to do @thursday in about 4 hrs LOLOL

Just cause your son is sick doesn't mean you should down rate him bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]