Will you go Mastery Spam?

85 Worgen Priest
Druids -Symbiosis: Increases healing done by XX% on targets already affected by a HOT.
Shamans -Deep Healing: increases the potency of direct healing spells by xx%, based on current health level.
Paladins -Illuminated Healing: direct heals place a shield on target for xx% of the healed amount for 8 seconds.
Priest/Holy -Echo Of Light: Direct healing spells heal for an additional xx% over 6 seconds.
Priest/Discipline -Shield Discipline: Increases the potency of bubbles by xx%.

Now my question is. Depending on your class will you stack a ton of mastery, or would you rather get into other things more like Haste or Crit?

I think I will most likely carry 2 sets of gear with me from now on, because: To heal in a Raid Setting I would want to have enough haste to produce a 2.00 second Heal or faster. Hold on to a Fair Critical Rating so not all of my heals are gimp. I think I would hang on to a "nothing but" mastery set for Dungeons and Heroics. Echo of Light I think would be Pretty powerful when used proper like.
But what's your opinion on your particular Mastery? Spam it or Jam it?
Reply Quote
15 Undead Mage
Priests will probably see the biggest use for mastery, next would probably be paladins, followed by druids. Shaman I don't see getting a lot of use out of their mastery.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
No due to the fact that (at least at the moment) it is simply not worth giving up other, better stats to get it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]