Lowbie Instance Revamp

90 Tauren Druid
I watched Blizzcon on the internet stream, but I cannot remember what (if any) low level instance were being redone for 4.0.3a. I do know quite a few were going to be in the 4.10 patch but I could have sworn they said some would be done for launch or the shattering. Anyone remember?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I thought they said that redoing the lowbie instances was something they wanted to get done for launch but couldn't so they pushed all of them back to 4.1? I didn't think any of the reworking of Vanilla instances made it into launch.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
I remember Heroic Deadmines and Heroic Shadowfang Keep, which I think have been on the PTR. Prolly out with Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I remember Heroic Deadmines and Heroic Shadowfang Keep, which I think have been on the PTR. Prolly out with Cata.

I think the OP was referring to the shortening or altering of existing dungeons which the mentioned they were doing in patch 4.1 at Blizzcon '10. This is different than the creating new level 85 heroic instances using the skins of vanilla instances.
Reply Quote
38 Human Warrior
I believe 3 are already done, Sunken Temple, Wailing Caverns, and BRD getting teleporters like in ulduar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]