Line of Sight idea

90 Night Elf Hunter
Considering how every other class loves to play hide behind the pillar with us hunters. How about hunters having ability to hide behind players(ally or horde) which causes those targeting us a LoS issue? XD
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Are you trolling or serious?

I hope you're trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Glass_______Contacts_____Corrective eye surgery________Live with it_____Have good sight already

See they are all in a line.
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Rogue
You know what....hunters can also play the hide and shoot trick....really, really, well ^^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
You know what....hunters can also play the hide and shoot trick....really, really, well ^^

Yeah agreed, it would be quite awesome if they gave hunters the same ability to hide behind pillars that other people have. Especially considering that we have some pretty high damage instant shots that we could theoretically pop out from behind the pillar, pew pew, then go back and hide.
Reply Quote
57 Blood Elf Warlock
Pillar humping, the solution to not having Fox yet! =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

I distinctly remember Rawr saying this, and Rawr is very knowledgeable about Hunter arena.

Essentially, the hunter follows the bait tactic: you don't chase people. That gets you killed. You goad them into focusing on you so that your teammates kill them, and if the opposing team plays LoS, then your team should do so also.

After all, arena doesn't end with your death, it ends with a death. LoS does not work offensively and should be used in response to heal up after taking damage. Chasing someone behind a pillar just makes you more of a target. One of the flaws in hunter arena is the min range; it just doesn't work with a cage-fight atmosphere.

And just for a shout out to Blizzard, the Hunter QA from last year said some bull crap about the min range. Saying that hunters would dps/pvp in melee if the minimum range was removed was idiotic. Yes, I still vividly remember the various items said in that QA that caused such an uproar in the Hunter forums.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just trying to have some fun considering pvp for me is dead and have to wait until lvl 85 for things to *balance*. XD 21k arcane blasts, 22k verdicts, 15k hammers, 12k ambushs.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Pillar humping, the solution to not having Fox yet! =P

You want to hump a fox? O_o
Reply Quote
57 Blood Elf Warlock
If we go by the second definition on urban dictionary, hell yeah. =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]