Eternal Glory - No more back to back procs

85 Human Paladin
OH man. Lame.
Reply Quote
*sigh* With this change and the PotI nerf, there is now even less choice. Blizz seems bound and determined to get to a point where all you do is click a spec and talents don't exist anymore. It's kind of sad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
They always go too far. They didn't need to nerf holy shock and eternal glory only one and it should have been eternal glory.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
man paladins getting the nerf bat big time this 4.0.3 :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I wouldn't go that far. We are getting some warranted nerfs.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin

i would go that far. nerfs might be warranted, but this is kinda extreme. if they are so concerned with lucky rng streaks they shouldn't have built it into the class so heavily. im not necessarily against the holy power mechanic, but the current implementation completely sucks.

i fail to see how the lucky streaks made eternal glory overpowered. because the pendulum swings both ways...... its not a one way street. if there so concerned about rng for eternal glory why the heck arent' they fixing ret? thats just way to much rng. if one thing has been made clear recently, its that blizzard has no flipping clue about what they are trying to accomplish with the paladin class. its more of a trial and error thing at this point, and we get to pay to be guinea pigs.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I agree nerfs were warranted but nerfing GotL from 60% to 10% is just outrageous. Nerfing Eternal Glory on top of that makes it even more outrageous. I agree with the PotI nerf as I believe it will behave as intended now but these WoG nerfs for Prot pallies are making those 2 very good talents (EG & GotL) virtually useless. They should have just added a 7 or 8 second cooldown to Eternal Glory and nerfed GotL 30%. That would have been a reasonable nerf and would still make those talents completely viable.
Edited by Aintnorookie on 11/19/2010 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]