i never complain, but this is unacceptable!

blizz, give us our water elemental naming back! i definitely enjoyed my gameplay more as frost because of it. a frostmage's best friend must have a name!

blizzard hates petitions. so instead of typing /sign, give us your reason for why wow would be better off with named pets!
Edited by Sunderscape on 11/18/2010 1:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Because Mitoko Misaka can't be without Kuroko Shirai T____T

I was dueling a friend a few days ago who was trying to kill my pet, and I cs'd him and burned him down. Then I told him to leave Shirai alone, only to realize my pet was unnamed!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Warlocks are hard mage counters =__= why would you even bother? If you're losing to a mage of equal gear and skill... you're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
How can you name ... water?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
It's easy.

''EBENEZER GET OUT OF THE POOL I CAN'T SEE YOU FROM HERE!!!"
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I'd be up for having them have random names.

I really wish they'd at least do this, just having it called "Water Elemental" is boring as hell.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
If warlocks and DKs haven't been able to name their pets BY NOW

WHY do you think blizz will buckle to all the mage qq'ing?

give it up already.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I want random names that stay, like Warlocks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Back when a water elemental had a 1 minute or less life span I never cared. But when my trusty friend Aquarius was a permanent team member I started to assign more of a personality to him.

It would be nice to have Aquarius... or some randomly named elemental... tag along with me again.
Reply Quote
damn warlocks, ruining everything!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
It's easy.

''EBENEZER GET OUT OF THE POOL I CAN'T SEE YOU FROM HERE!!!"

Hahaha.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Might you want to calm your angry heart and sit back for a minute and a take a moment of silence for our short lived, but infinitely loved Water Elementals?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1020824474
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
Even if WE are just minions, letting them have a name was nice. Even random generated names would be better than watching 3 blobs of water all named "Water Elemental".

I miss HydroBomb. He deserved his name, he needed an identity. HE HAS FEELINGS, TOO!!!! /cry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]