Tanking IRC channel?

85 Tauren Warrior
I noticed that the damage dealers have an IRC channel going (thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981608171) and wondered if anyone had something like that going for tanks. If not, somebody with more free time should set one up :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I noticed that the damage dealers have an IRC channel going (thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981608171) and wondered if anyone had something like that going for tanks. If not, somebody with more free time should set one up :)

If you have time to notice this in DPS forums and post here, maybe you have time to set one up? :)

I can't access things like IRC at work, so, no, not me :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I don't see the purpose. We're fully capable of discussing tanking matters in a reasonable way here on the forums. The only reason to go outside of them is to gripe, swear, or say things that would be unwelcome here.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I don't see the purpose. We're fully capable of discussing tanking matters in a reasonable way here on the forums. The only reason to go outside of them is to gripe, swear, or say things that would be unwelcome here.
It's easier for me to carry on a conversation via IRC in most situations. It's just feels more fluid.

However, I may just being nostalgic about IRC.. Wishing and hoping for a reason to idle in one again haha
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
the DDF IRC channel is basically just the OT topic taken off-fora.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]