Mini Thor missing animations?

85 Troll Druid
So I pulled my Mini Thor out the other day and it seems like he isnt so active anymore... he kinda... just sits there. Ocassionally he will get bored and take off for a short flight then its back to just a whole lotta sitting... (like it takes him 5 minutes to do a flight animation)

I really enjoyed running around with him before because he would start doing something the second I stood still. I hope this is just a bug and not numerous QQing from others who did have the pet. :P I know they are just jealous of his awsomeness.

Seriously though, he no longer does his shooting animation and it does take quite a long time of standing still for him to actually take flight now. Please fix this.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Correction, It appears he does still shoot. But they are both on pretty long timers. I guess this was changed on purpose. :(

If by some chance his animations arent supposed to be on such long timers please look into this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]