Confusion on Glyph of Ferocious Bite

85 Worgen Druid
The description reads "Your Ferocioius Bite ability no longer converts extra energy into additional Damage" But the wording has me all confuzzled...
Does it mean:
  • You strike with additional damage without the energy cost
  • or
  • You no longer automatically consume more energy than you want and don't hit harder.
  • Reply Quote
    It means exactly what it says, It doesnt change your extra energy into damage, meaning no, it doesnt hit harder, and it doesnt take your energy.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    CFT
    You no longer automatically consume more energy than you want and don't hit harder

This one.
    Reply Quote
    80 Tauren Druid
    It actually reads "ruins your ferocious bite ability, since ferocious bite is more damage-per-energy than shred and with the 4.0.1 changes its energy efficiency doesn't drop off like it used to when consuming extra energy".

In other words, it is a BAD glyph to take.
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    It actually reads "ruins your ferocious bite ability, since ferocious bite is more damage-per-energy than shred and with the 4.0.1 changes its energy efficiency doesn't drop off like it used to when consuming extra energy".

In other words, it is a BAD glyph to take.

ah.... the irony. we asked for this exact change to fero bite for oh, 4? years. then they finally give it too us but they fix fero bite at the same time so we don't want it anymore.

i love it.

We might want it in starting gear in Cata, our Stats will be allot lower so CP regen will be quite a bit slower. AGAIN, READ WHAT I SAID. I didn't say we would want it, and I didn't say we wouldn't, I said we MIGHT.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    I'm loving being able to FB while berserking.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    I'm loving being able to FB while berserking.

Yeah, I'm sure it was worth neutering ferocious bite just for that....
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    That's all I use it for, so yeah, totally worth it.

Oh and Blood in the Water. Even though it's bugged.
    Edited by Hudax on 11/20/2010 2:07 PM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]