/spit on all pre 80 feral druids and rogues

46 Orc Shaman
im making sure you are on my first kill priority after the nerf bat slap you left right in cata.

u wait.
Reply Quote
29 Undead Rogue
Mad?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
/Frostshock?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
A frost shock would be fine too.

-Morrighana 29
Reply Quote
as absolutely overpowered as ambush is now and needs to be fixed, you will be more upset when you start dying before you get out of silence/stunlock.
Reply Quote
as absolutely overpowered as ambush is now and needs to be fixed, you will be more upset when you start dying before you get out of silence/stunlock.

Ehh, not really. If you have teammates nearby, it gives them an opportunity to react to the rogue, and allow you to perhaps trinket/use a class ability to get out of it.

This period of rogue ambush OPness has at least enhanced my twitch reaction when I get a faint sniff of one.

C

edit: Ah, I think I played against you today. I was on Zuras, horde hunter/rogue killer. :)
Edited by Charäx on 11/18/2010 11:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
46 Orc Shaman

what? is this a joke?

I'm pretty sure dieing before the rogue's unstealth animation is even over is more annoying.

At least i can tinket or thunderstorm the stunlock or do some sh1t. Not dieing before i even see that scrub.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
2 words for after the nerf...

Stun lock...
Edited by Ahrtemis on 11/18/2010 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Magi and Paladins would like to have a word with you.
Reply Quote

Stun lock...

Heh, these rogues are getting a bit full of themselves with their 4.01 high.

You got less than 3 weeks to enjoy yourselves.
Reply Quote
49 Human Rogue
im making sure you are on my first kill priority after the nerf bat slap you left right in cata.

u wait.

Not much fun swimming with Jaws is it? Its a neat trick to spit while dead too. Grats on pulling that off.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue

Stun lock...

Heh, these rogues are getting a bit full of themselves with their 4.01 high.

You got less than 3 weeks to enjoy yourselves.

Ouch! My diminishing returns!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
this topic is new and exiting.
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Rogue
*opens mouth*
Reply Quote
Lawl.. You think if sub gets nerfed to the ground, the rogues will stay sub? Or even stay rogues at all? You can't get revenge vs these guys.
Reply Quote
Lawl.. You think if sub gets nerfed to the ground, the rogues will stay sub? Or even stay rogues at all? You can't get revenge vs these guys.

Ha, good point. These cheap players will just move onto the next broken class.

Always a good indicator how broken a class is by looking at the class disposition in any battleground. :P

C
Reply Quote
56 Night Elf Druid

u wait.

/pat

I have played druids for a while now and am not FOTM i guess the druid's you will be killing will be like me so no real revenge for you but feel free...
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
Personally, I rolled a dwarf hunter and have pwned 9/10 rogues I encounter, sure they can almost one shot you, but Im even more cheap with a dedicated healer and a full set of BoA's.... I rofl stomp em....

Edit: besides, if they nerf rogues whose gonna kill all the OP paladins and warriors?
Edited by Senzu on 11/18/2010 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]