DING!

85 Night Elf Rogue
About an hour and a half ago I dinged 80! My main and my very first 80.

(pause for polite golf claps)

I'd like to thank members of the rogue community, especially those who posted on the old forums, and those who patiently answered my most basic and idiotic of questions.

I started playing in June. I leveled mostly as Combat, up until the patch that all Combat rogues will remember forever, when I switched to Assassination. Who helped me with the transition? You people. Who helped me learn the techniques to be the top damage-dealer in my dungeons? You people. Couldn't have done it without you.

Now, since I went from being a relatively well-geared and efficient damage-dealer for my level to being complete and utter crap in the span of seconds, I need to go do something about that. If you'll excuse me...

Thanks again.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I want to lvl a second rogue I just remember how balls pvp was with quest gear, lol.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
gratz, the gear grind is stupidly easy now and will become irrelevant on dec 7th
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
GRATS! always nice to have new rogues in the community lol
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I have the attention span of a Squueek. :c
....The ret pally?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I have the attention span of a Squueek. :c
....The ret pally?

Yes.
You are squueek or you know him.

brb I pooped my pants a little
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Congrats!

It looks like we will have an interesting adventure in Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
As someone who has watched the rogue community closely, I can assure you that any help you have received was given completely unintentionally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Congrats!

It looks like we will continued to be nerfed into oblivion in Cataclysm.

fixt

“Competence, like truth, beauty, and contact lenses, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Dr. Laurence J. Peter
Reply Quote
Congrats!

It looks like we will continued to be nerfed into oblivion in Casterclysm.

fixt

I fixt again
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Congrats!

It looks like we will continued to be nerfed into oblivion in Cataclysm.

fixt

“Competence, like truth, beauty, and contact lenses, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Dr. Laurence J. Peter

No worries, I still enjoy playing my rogue 100% and will not re-roll.

I hope you change your mind.

2nd'd
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
As someone who has watched the rogue community closely, I can assure you that any help you have received was given completely unintentionally.

So you're saying that none of you wanted to give me any help, but I took some anyway? I feel very rogue-ish now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]