Legendary cloak and alts.

So I got my monk her cloak tonight, making that my third toon with one - for those of you with alts, how many times have you gone through the legendary questline? Do you think you'll keep doing it on other toons?

Me, I think threes my limit. I got it on the three toons I play the most, so I think I'm good. :D What about you all? :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I don't feel the need to do it on all of them. I might try to finish it on my second 'playalt', but beyond that.... I think one was well enough for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
1 was my limit.

I'd gladly do more if not for the Black Prince rep.

Not having rep account wide is honestly the dumbest alt-unfriendly move Blizzard's made, IMO.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
One is plenty for me, and I have a load of alts. I just got so bored with it on this one character that I fell behind. I can't imagine doing it any more times than that.
Reply Quote
i did one for alliance, one for horde

that was more than enough
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Just my main. I might have done it on my favorite alt if not for the rep and the valor part.
Reply Quote

Which is more or less the reason why I'm done. Three times with that was enough for me, lol.
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
I blew off the quest line until recently. I'm working on my first cloak now and can't imagine going for additional cloaks on my alts....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
completed it once and started it on 5 toons, 3 of them are currenlty upto the secrets and tbh i cant be bothered dragging them through the abysmal LFR and most runs for TOT end after ji-kun on oQ and openraid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
1 was my limit.

Not having rep account wide is honestly the dumbest alt-unfriendly move Blizzard's made, IMO.

Yea you're right they should definitely make it account wide so everyone can scoop up a quick legendary on all of their alts -eyeroll-
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
1 was my limit.

Rep is meant to be character specific as Blizzard want to keep some character individuality.

Wich is totally something i get behind.

I currently have 2 alts halfway done with Runestones, and one doing the 3k valor grind, doubt i'll get it on anything else, no rush either way, its just a fun goal on the side. How would you stay subbed to a game that offered you nothing to work towards. I just can't understand the "gime gime gime" attitude.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I couldn't even be bothered doing it once
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Once is enough for me this expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
my lock has it thats it I was thinking of getting it on an alt I probably have enough time but idk... :/ it'd give me something to do while waiting on the expansion but I don't know what class I'd do it on. Its hard to make decisions like that.

True, personally i wanted to get all four cloaks so i'm working on a healing and tanking one. Missing the spellcaster one if i finish levelling my Shadow Priest in time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Did on my main, working on it on this toon and three others at present. I have another four I'm not sure about, and two I'm definitely NOT getting it for.

Easy solution for Black Prince rep: get the uber guild battle standard, go out to Isle of Thunder, kill the mogu at that courtyard in the center of the island. 50-something rep per mogu killed, 63 rep per mogu statue killed. I did that on the four toons currently on the cloak quest (including this one) and was exalted in five hours each time. Want it to go by even faster? Take 2-4 friends to make the revered to exalted stretch go by even more quickly.
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
I couldn't even be bothered doing it once

But the Cloak of Tedious Attunement looks awesome!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
None of my alts run anything harder than Flex, so they don't need the legendary.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

honestly, I knocked that out in about 2 hours from neutral to exalted.

I think I will stop at 3. My Monk is hoping to get her meta gem today. This druid is still on the valor. My main has had hers since day 1 of 5.4.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]