Open Libram CI: On The Wings of a Turkey

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So progressing on Garrosh, got him to ~45% in the second phase thing. Might not take too long to down him. Saw steady progress throughout the night, anyway.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Meats should never be sweet, you filthy heathen elves! >_<

Master dwarf, you of all people surprised me with that comment. Have you never had beer-basted honey ham?!
100 Tauren Paladin
Whew, got my last runestone, at last I can finally progress to the last chapters of the legendary chain.
93 Dwarf Paladin
Have you never had beer-basted honey ham?!

No. 'Cause honey is evil.
100 Draenei Paladin
Three coins tonight and I managed to snag a ring on a bonus roll. No Trinket. Light burn you loot gods.

Nothing drops but intellect plate and freaking agility leather for my raid which we have absolutely no use for. Oh and Shaman Tier tokens, which are already done going through the offset rounds and agility rings/necks which our Enhance Shaman already has. Ugh.

Our DK got a one hander finally at least, even if it wasn't the one he wanted.

Worked on Garrosh a bit, everything is great until we get to empowered swirly that summons the sha adds. Then we fall to pieces, not sure how to fix.

No raids again until Monday because of scheduling, hopefully we make some progress then if everyone shows up.

The four set is funz on first phase Garrosh.

We don't do any thanksgiving.

There's no kiwi equivalent?

Meats should never be sweet, you filthy heathen elves! >_<

Sweet and sour chicken is good.

My family does a strange hybrid thanksgiving; turkey and ham but there's also a hot pot.

We do that for Christmas. A turkey and a ham.

Thanksgiving is usually two medium turkeys one being fried but the fried turkey is a no go this year so I imagine we'll just get one giant turkey to make up for it.

Whew, got my last runestone, at last I can finally progress to the last chapters of the legendary chain.

Yay grats!

11/20/2013 11:27 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Have you never had beer-basted honey ham?!

Dorf honey is delicious.

I put it on waffles, on pancakes, on pb&j. Shush.

Don't much care for honey ham though, but then I don't like ham too much in general. It's not bad, just not really great either.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 11/20/2013 11:35 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
Air

Not if it's the crappy chinese stuff. Real honey is good, depends on how you cook with it.
100 Draenei Paladin
11/20/2013 11:31 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

Not really. The big family gathering thing is normally Christmas lunch.
100 Blood Elf Paladin

I...I don't know you..!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ham is for Christmas.

heathen. fish is for christmas.
100 Draenei Paladin
11/20/2013 11:43 PMPosted by Maebyfunke

Not if it's the crappy chinese stuff.

Meh I like it.

11/21/2013 12:27 AMPosted by Muletia

Not really. The big family gathering thing is normally Christmas lunch.

Ah.

Murica, where we have two major holidays that give you the excuse to gorge yourself.

11/21/2013 12:43 AMPosted by Vladja
Ham is for Christmas.

heathen. fish is for christmas.

I wish, I love seafood.

Most people have their own special dishes for Christmas, my families is pretty standard fare.

Unless pineapple cake is considered an oddity, yum pineapple cake.
100 Draenei Paladin
Ham's perfectly fine, just not honeyed.

Nothing is good honeyed. -_-

Honey baked ham is awesome.

Also, just about any decent barbeque uses honey in the sauce :P

From MMOChamp:
Yrel is a new character in Warlords of Draenor, starting as a naive priestess in old Draenor. When the conflict kicks into gear she will need to become a hero over the course of the story, a new major Alliance heroine, and take a leadership role among the Alliance.

The cynic in me knows better, but I still can't help but smile reading that.
100 Draenei Paladin
Are we even sure she's supposed to be a paladin?

Tyrande is also a major Alliance figurehead, so there's plenty of room to be pessimistic. But draenei are getting some non-Velen, non-time shift, draenei lore love. So it's at least promising.
100 Human Paladin
I'm not having thanksgiving, because it is a family holiday and only my brother is out here in Taiwan, and not paying though the nose to get a sub-par turkey meal when I am used to the delicious feast with 8 kinds of pie that my grandmother lays out every year.

It appears Lobster beat me to the quote I was going to deploy. Also, since Paladins are essentially the order militant of the Holy Light, you can start as a priest and become a paladin later, by virtue of being called to strike faces, judge, and deliver verdicts on various things('s faces).

It is my hope now that we've established the trans-dimensional travel angle and the use of the Infinite Universes Theory, based on every choice and event made, that the mighty draenei people from Draenor end up joining up with us on Alpha Timeline Azeroth to slap things up. The particulars of the set-up of this expansion would more than allow for such things, and having a philosophical and inactive racial leader does nothing for the draenei but make them feel left out in the War aspect of Warcraft. You guys are, like, left with only crafting, which is boring as hell. :p

Anyway, we need more pally leaders now that most of ours have either died, retired, or disappeared (Turalyon and that Liadrin, pls).
Edited by Martana on 11/21/2013 6:18 AM PST
100 Human Paladin
I'm not having thanksgiving, because it is a family holiday and only my brother is out here in Taiwan, and not paying though the nose to get a sub-par turkey meal when I am used to the delicious feast with 8 kinds of pie that my grandmother lays out every year.

It appears Lobster beat me to the quote I was going to deploy. Also, since Paladins are essentially the order militant of the Holy Light, you can start as a priest and become a paladin later, by virtue of being called to strike faces, judge, and deliver verdicts on various things('s faces).

It is my hope now that we've established the trans-dimensional travel angle and the use of the Infinite Universes Theory, based on every choice and event made, that the mighty draenei people from Draenor end up joining up with us on Alpha Timeline Azeroth to slap things up. The particulars of the set-up of this expansion would more than allow for such things, and having a philosophical and inactive racial leader does nothing for the draenei but make them feel left out in the War aspect of Warcraft. You guys are, like, left with only crafting, which is boring as hell. :p

Anyway, we need more pally leaders now that most of ours have either died, retired, or disappeared (Turalyon and that Liadrin, pls).

To nail it short and sweet, are you suggesting that this new Female Draenei Vindicator could end up moving to our timeline and end up giving the Draenei a starwalt figure to join the War Rooms with the rest of the Alliance leaders? It might be time to go blacksmith then.
90 Tauren Paladin
Our raid's having healer (and previously tank death) troubles... We missed a healer this week which lead to struggles on !@#$ing spoils...

Going to hope %^-* really picks up after the Holidays, cause i'm not sure how far my patience will go.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Ham's perfectly fine, just not honeyed.

Nothing is good honeyed. -_-

/Coffee
93 Dwarf Paladin
11/21/2013 04:34 AMPosted by Snozberries
Also, just about any decent barbeque uses honey in the sauce :P

Aaand just one more reason to never eat barbeque.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]