Why do YOU have two Paladins?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I enjoy the class, and I became particularly attached to my character when it was a human. This Paladin was originally a human.

My second Paladin, with the same look and name this one used to have when it was human: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Verelina/advanced
Edited by Flametalon on 11/24/2013 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
This is my second Paladin. I rerolled it, same name, race, look, everything, to retain forum post history and my allegiance to Khaz Modan.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is my 2nd Paladin. I made him because I was bored and felt like levelling a shockadin 1-90.

First Paladin, I made because I loved paladins at the time (still do), and liked how they were about justice.

First Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/greymane/Reburn/simple
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The question is why do I have four!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Air
I regenerate every time when I'm about to perish. Always have a different personality and look.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One for Horde, one for Alliance. Originally I was Dranei, then Human, and now Blood Elf. Leveling Human on the other side and planning on leveling another Dranei on Emerald Dream.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I've had four at max level. First was a human female on an account I don't play anymore. This guy I made because I wanted to be dwarf and male. I made my male bloodelf to try out horde, my female blood elf on another account that I no longer have. I suppose the male belf is now my main, since he has all the toys.
Edited by Arganox on 11/24/2013 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<---My first Paladin and Second toon I have ever made since I started somewhere around late BC. I have never regretted making or playing this toon no matter how bad we are, I love the abilities and theme they have.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I made a Paladin to play with a friend on another server. Kinda lost touch over time and didn't play much after hitting the 60's (this was when Burning Crusade was out).

I do have several low level Paladins, but they don't really count, as they're under level 10.

Wait, I also have a level 40ish Paladin on an RP server that I rolled on when the server first started up. The actual roleplaying was sparse, though, so it never kept my attention, since I already had another higher level Paladin.
Edited by Airc on 11/24/2013 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I regenerate every time when I'm about to perish. Always have a different personality and look.

+274 Cool points
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Filfa and Filfatwo ah... How I enjoy the paladin life :3
Then... I have a third one on horde >:D
Edited by Filfa on 11/24/2013 10:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin

aah a fellow timelord. know that well, however each regen i tend to wind up on a new world as well
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
11/24/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Cayse

OK, you win .. I was going to ask why I had three ..

ADDICT! :p
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Mage
Because I don't have a girlfriend.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Simple, one for Alliance, one for Horde. Though I must say my Sindorei is much more fun.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
11/26/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Skwisgäär
one for Alliance, one for Horde

Please tell me you named the other one some variation on "Toki."
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/24/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Muletia

OK, you win .. I was going to ask why I had three ..

ADDICT! :p

They all exist for specific reasons!
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
They all exist for specific reasons!

...Addiction's a pretty specific reason. :p
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Addiction is pretty general!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]