Resto Druid on Heroic Thok

100 Worgen Druid
SnP
The reason my harmony is low is because I dont always have it up on pull

well you should

I dont exactly agree with you on that. But its not the issue anyways so. Here is my reasoning though. Often, trinkets proc immediately after the first or second heal you do, so if I lifebloom, then swiftmend or nourish or regrowth to get harmony, my trinket procs before the boss is even pulled and then it does nothing........
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/25/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Cutypie
I'm hard. pls continue...

Well at first I was limp, now i'm hard.

pls describe, in excruciating detail and no less than 1000 words, the state of your !@#$%.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
it shouldn't even be a choice between DS and anything else unless someone's about to die and then you delay your DS by like 4 seconds at most.

Okay thanks for the tips man. I'll be sure to wipe my !@# with them
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The reason my harmony is low is because I dont always have it up on pull

well you should

I dont exactly agree with you on that. But its not the issue anyways so. Here is my reasoning though. Often, trinkets proc immediately after the first or second heal you do, so if I lifebloom, then swiftmend or nourish or regrowth to get harmony, my trinket procs before the boss is even pulled and then it does nothing........

swap your trinket slots pre-pull, it delays the procs afaik
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Speaking aside from all the banter, Orsryis, you NEED to keep your mastery (Harmony) up, your rejuvs will blanket the raid and any mana loss won't be an issue as you regen a lot of mana in the next phases. Bloom your mushrooms, they are your friend.

Mushroomguy: You had a maximum 8 chances to use divine star in those two minutes. You obviously could have done better.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/25/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Mushroomguy
it shouldn't even be a choice between DS and anything else unless someone's about to die and then you delay your DS by like 4 seconds at most.

idk if it's possible to clean all the !@#$ that is yourself
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
While i'm on this thread about druids on Thok, can someone give me some tips for hunters that I might not know about? (macros, addons, etc.)
Edited by Cutypie on 11/25/2013 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
While i'm on this thread about druids on Thok, can someone give me some tips for hunters that I might not know about? (macros, addons, etc.)

press the buttons harder so the boss dies
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
11/25/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Truelite

idk if it's possible to clean all the !@#$ that is yourself

Okay so let's be real here. The point of this thread is about resto druids. All he's asking for are some tips here and there about how to maximize his healing. He knows how his mastery and mushroom bloom work, and he certainly doesn't care for you all criticizing the best priest in the world
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
well then is there any point to this thread
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Specifically for Hunters or for Thok in particular?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
SnP
Okay so let's be real here. The point of this thread is about resto druids. All he's asking for are some tips here and there about how to maximize his healing. He knows how his mastery and mushroom bloom work, and he certainly doesn't care for you all criticizing the best priest in the world

you misspelled best

worst*
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
SnP

you misspelled best

worst*

35 seconds ago

i think the reasons have been spelled out clearly enough
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
11/25/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Jakkhel

Specifically for Hunters or for Thok in particular?

Hunters in general.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

most annoying

ftfy
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hunters in general.

I would recommend Icy-Veins, the Hunter forums on here and MMO-Champion, and any other Hunter source. This is a topic in the Healing board... not exactly relevant nor will you get the best and most diverse advice.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Side note:

Aíyana: Our xmog doe <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/25/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Jakkhel
Hunters in general.

I would recommend Icy-Veins, the Hunter forums on here and MMO-Champion, and any other Hunter source. This is a topic in the Healing board... not exactly relevant nor will you get the best and most diverse advice.

i don't play a hunter so i don't know what their best source is but i'm willing to bet it's not IV, MMO, or the official forums
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So... this is happening.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]