Which healer is easiest?

12 Pandaren Shaman
Hi :

I just wonder which of the healers are easiest to play.
Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I LIKE WAFFLES
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry, but there are at least a million threads like this. And they all say "whichever you find the easiest/most fun." Make one of each on a different realm and level to 20-25 and see what you like, that's the best way to find out. Or google.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Define easiest.

Less buttons? Lots of afk time?

Regardless there really is no "easiest". Play what you like. Want easy? Go DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I risk starting a forum war here, but whatever.

My personal opinion: resto shaman. Healing rain/healing stream/healing tide can make up well over 70% of your total healing and they're essentially passive abilities.

Please don't burn me on the stake now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

My personal opinion: resto shaman. Healing rain/healing stream/healing tide can make up well over 70% of your total healing and they're essentially passive abilities.

Says the guy who can revival at any time with no worries...

I at least have to make sure im not standing in poo when i tranq..

:D

seriously, Shamans are walking cooldowns. Theyre broken mechanically and in dire need of an overhaul.

I refer you to the second post of this thread for the most accurate answer to the OP question.

(there is no answer)
Reply Quote

seriously, Shamans are walking cooldowns. Theyre broken mechanically and in dire need of an overhaul.

I refer you to the second post of this thread for the most accurate answer to the OP question.

(there is no answer)

No shaman in your raid to symbios?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

(there is no answer)

No shaman in your raid to symbios?

There's 2 of them actually.

And just like my post you quoted, I like to troll, and thus outside of progression, I take Lifegrip to troll:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

(there is no answer)

I agree. Nerf revival....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Personal opinion:

Druid>paladin=shaman>priest>>>monk

If you are looking for the "funnest" healer, I'd reverse that order.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
All healers are easy to play. All healers are hard to master.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I agree. Nerf revival....

Nerf halo*

Revival is a stupid raid CD. I'd take tranq any day of the week.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
All healers are easy to play. All healers are hard to master.

Best answer here. Each of them have specific learning curves that you may find easier/challenging based on your particular skills and talents.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd say resto druids and shamans are probably the easiest, disc priests and monks are probably the hardest to play well because you have to plan ahead (not that it's hard, but for a beginner it will be)

Holy priests at in the middle.

Monks have the edge where you have to learn the melee rotation too if you want to know all the toolkit, so it makes them a bit harder to learn.

I still have no clue how to play a paladin well, I'm annoyed by them even if I've been ret paladin for 5 years prior to healing.. having to cancel a divine light because I have to move is just too painful for me lol.

But everything is very close and all these are subjective from personal experience. I still believe the question should always be what the best healing "team" is, because it's not solo work.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
If you have hands and can press buttons, anything is easy to play but to play efficiently is a different story.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
All I know is Monks are the best.

Also, Druids are the worst.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I think shamans and disc priests are 2 of the easier ones. I haven't played disc in quite some time, but when you can sit there and atonement heal with 3 buttons all day, it can't be too hard, right? Obviously being good or great requires a little more than this, but honestly that's all you have to do for lfr.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
>Obviously being good or great requires a little more than this, but honestly that's all you have to do for lfr.

>but honestly that's all you have to do for lfr.

>have to do for lfr.

>LFR

0.o
Edited by Vapingtrees on 11/25/2013 10:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
>Obviously being good or great requires a little more than this, but honestly that's all you have to do for lfr.

>but honestly that's all you have to do for lfr.

>have to do for lfr.

>LFR

0.o

To be fair, LFR is all one needs to be concerned about if the main question is difficulty.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I do like when three button classes call other three button classes easy. The irony.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]