Seperate threads for PvP and PvE.

90 Blood Elf Priest
I understand we are all healers and healing matters in both environments, but is there any way we can have more of the titles say PvP or PvE in them? It just seems like most conversations about PvP have PvE people coming in and saying things that don't really apply and vice-versa.

I for one don't care about PvP but I know a lot of people do. The crossover arguements are finding their way into most threads and it makes it very difficult to have a constructive conversation about either one.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Yes this would help a lot. Many conversations only apply to one side or the other and its very difficult to have the right kind of discussion when the topic's title is so broad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
But unfortunately, in most things, the two must coexist. I'm not trying to discourage you from your idea. But I think it's important to realize that the two have to "live together" so to speak or at least until they decide to separate the two entirely and have two different games.

I can sympathize with you for wanting them separate. I used to feel the same way. Then I started PVPing on this character, and I developed an understanding of how intertwined the two really have to be in the game's current format.

So while it may seem logical to have the two separated in thread formats, it can actually become counterproductive in that both sides have to be accounted for when any type of change is made.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
I think it's good for PvE-oriented people to pop into a PvP thread (and vice versa), even just for the reality check that both halves need to fit into the same whole.

I think the bickering between the two camps over who is harder/better/faster/stronger is rather tired, though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
The reason why crossover arguments occur is that the two are very hard to separate. A change for pvp purposes usually always affects pve, and vice versa. The exception being when blizz tweaks the very few pvp only talents that exist. It's not a bad idea, but I do think in the end it would be impossible to implement because of how closely the two interact with each other.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]