Level Grants from RAF not to 85?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I assumed when you guys increased it to 85, the grants would rise to 85 as well but it doesn't work, is this working as intended?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Err it's not working on characters that were leveled through RAF right before the update
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Err it's not working on characters that were leveled through RAF right before the update

Can you clarify a bit more, Mistique?

Do you mean you have levels to grant to a character on the veteran account that otherwise qualify and the system is not allowing it? Or do you mean that the recruited character did not earn 2 extra levels that it could grant to a qualifying character on the veteran account?

Can you give me the name of the character you are attempting to grant levels to and the character you are granting them from?

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/25/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Can you clarify a bit more, Mistique?

Do you mean you have levels to grant to a character on the veteran account that otherwise qualify and the system is not allowing it? Or do you mean that the recruited character did not earn 2 extra levels that it could grant to a qualifying character on the veteran account?

Can you give me the name of the character you are attempting to grant levels to and the character you are granting them from?

How's my driving? [url="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vrakthris"]Click me[/url].

Well to clarify a bit, I had refer a friend before they took it down for others, those who seem to have gotten to 85 before it was back up, cannot grant others to 85, just 80. My shaman Xpunge being on of the chars that was at 85 before it came back up. It cant grant to 85. Just 80 it seems.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Vrak can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's intended. The character was still under the old RAF system when it reached 85 and therefore didn't earn any of those levels under the new system, not to mention the fact that the RAF bonuses for that character would have stopped at 80 as well.

Since it didn't earn any new levels under the new system, it has nothing to grant.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
My shaman Xpunge being on of the chars that was at 85 before it came back up. It cant grant to 85. Just 80 it seems.

The levels a recruited character are able to grant are earned as it levels up itself, it isn't based on whatever level the character is at the time. Otherwise folks would be able to transfer 80's to their newly created RaF account and suddenly have 40 levels they could grant. :)

Under the old program the ability to earn levels to grant stopped at 80 so if they leveled to 85+ prior to the reintroduction of the program they wouldn't have received those benefits. Recruit a Friend should only work with World of Warcraft accounts referred and created after Nov. 12, 2013.

How's my driving? Click me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]