Helm Warforged Vs Tier

90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey whats up you guys?!

I've just dropped an essence from Garrosh and the only parts of the tier that i do not have are the helm and the chest. The problem is that the helm is warforged and the chest is normal and have a lot of crit - i know that the 4 piece bonus is not that good. On the other hand my gloves are Flexible (i have the token to buy the normal shoulders). So the question is: You think the 4 piece bonus + more crit outweigh the strenght and mastery from the warforged helm or would better gloves be more useful?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Crit crit and more crit.

If a piece of gear doesn't have crit on it dont use it(if you can). Granted, this is to be taken with a grain of salt.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
The Tier helm and gloves are BIS.

But yeah typically whatever upgrade gives you the most extra crit in the end is best.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The Tier helm and gloves are BIS.

But yeah typically whatever upgrade gives you the most extra crit in the end is best.

That is the problem... Is a Warforged helm + a normal glove OR a Normal helm + a flex glove. Is Crit Vs Strengh all over again lol
PS: The crit gain is really small because there's the reforge on the Warforged one. It will be something like 0.7%.

By the way i tried SimCraft and the combination of Warforged Helm + normal gloves had 1k more DPS but i don't trust that thing lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]