The Food Thread (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Druid
Watching Legend of Korra cause I fell behind.

I LOVE BOLIN, GOD I MISSED HIM.
100 Pandaren Priest
New PC ordered; holy mother of Black Friday deals.

I'll be getting it the day after grades are due; just in time.
90 Night Elf Priest

Wow, they let grad students have nice things? Aren't you supposed to be suffering? This doesn't sound like suffering.
90 Human Priest
He put in all his suffering time while he was with Tailias.
90 Night Elf Monk
that's a freaking amazing idea. What computer did you buy, Kerias?

e: or someone just tell me what computer i should buy to play WOW on.
Edited by Rainbodash on 11/29/2013 9:31 AM PST
100 Pandaren Priest
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/

My dad and brother both built their's from it and like their machines a lot, so I tinkered around with them this morning and ordered one.

I can't wait to not have to play on a Macbook anymore. Oh, and all the PC-only games I can now play!

Wow, they let grad students have nice things? Aren't you supposed to be suffering? This doesn't sound like suffering.

My dad and brother have been very upset that I have not been able to play games with them, hence the extravagant birthday gift. My parents also paid for an internship in Japan for my brother, so they're feeling a little unbalanced.
Edited by Kerias on 11/29/2013 9:34 AM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
Ah yes I've seen that site and ibuypower.

Always way too far out of my price range. I am lowly and had to build mine piece by piece. But some of the cases on there are wicked cool.
90 Night Elf Monk
wooooowww expensive.

I was looking on newegg but they don't have any computers with graphics cards, just integrated graphics. I know enough to think that might be bad.
90 Draenei Paladin

!!!

Maybe you'll be able to stay online while your webcam is on

MAYBE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO AVOID FIRE
100 Pandaren Priest
OMG ALL THE FIRE AVOIDED SO CRAY.

Maybe I can release and run back after a wipe without delaying pulls by 2 minutes because of blue bar awfulness.

E: Also I can webcam with my laptop and playing on my PC. SUCH UTILITY!
Edited by Kerias on 11/29/2013 9:40 AM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
11/29/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Kerias
Maybe I can release and run back after a wipe without delaying pulls by 2 minutes because of blue bar awfulness.

But the built-up tension is the best part of the release...
90 Night Elf Priest
But the built-up tension is the best part of the release...

-_-;
100 Goblin Shaman
Much confuse, all sad, cry
90 Night Elf Druid
My computer is Cyberpower, lol. I love itttt.
90 Night Elf Priest
Much confuse, all sad, cry

=( Nuuuuuuuuuuu

----

SO my cat has taken an interest in killing bosses. Was in lfr and she sprang up onto my lap and went straight for the boss. Swatting and hissing. Bolted off. Came back, and has been going NUTS about my cursor. I do mouseovers so she's really having a blast.

I put on fish on one screen, and after a few seconds, my mouse was more interesting again.
Edited by Naérwen on 11/29/2013 9:56 AM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
I would like a new graphics card for christmas that lets me have 2 monitors. i know i will need a new power supply for this. i don't know enough about computer to figure it out and explain to my girlfriend what i want/need. :(
90 Night Elf Monk
Teach your cat how to heal, go afk. I mean. If Tsilyi can do it I'm sure your cat can pick it up.

I don't think i'll get a $300 desktop that's much better than my $300 laptop that I already have. maybe next year.
90 Night Elf Priest
Why don't you create a wishlist on Newegg or something similar.

Newegg is nice in that it tells you the psu requirements for the gfx cards. And whether or not those cards support 2 monitors.

Teach your cat how to heal, go afk. I mean. If Tsilyi can do it I'm sure your cat can pick it up.

I don't think i'll get a $300 desktop that's much better than my $300 laptop that I already have. maybe next year.

I probably could teach her. She's too smart as it is though.

And yeah, I can't imagine what one would get for 300. My current set up took me about a year to create, little by little. I bought a lot of parts used or found things to salvage at my work (120mm fans, my previous heat sink, etc).
Edited by Naérwen on 11/29/2013 10:07 AM PST
90 Troll Druid
Sometimes I want to play in a way that people (or pets) watching would be confused as to what is on the screen.

Three cats running across the screen but they're actually dot timers.

Is that the Bat Signal? No that's just telling me my Mind Blast is up.

Did I just fart? Of course not; that's just an audio queue for when I can Shadow Fiend.
90 Human Priest
I would like to get one of those little dipping bird things and put it above my Smite key so I can go afk on fights and nobody would notice.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]