The Food Thread (Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
i don't care what they do with gear as long as it still drops off the boss. that's the fun part! but everyone knows i hate gear.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Do not want Diablo style randomness in wow.

Is it stubborn of me to say that I don't like any of the changes they are making to armor?
Anyone?
>.>
90 Night Elf Priest
i don't care what they do with gear as long as it still drops off the boss. that's the fun part! but everyone knows i hate gear.

This

I complain and whine but honestly

I need only enough gear to kill the boss.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This

I complain and whine but honestly

I need only enough gear to kill the boss.

This is only until you see:

Chest
1500 Stamina
1500 intellect
Ignores Durability Loss
90 Goblin Shaman
zZq
If they stick with colors and locking you into that color I'll be upset. It's already going to be a mess hoping for Warforged + socket + good tertiary stat, adding in socket colors would just be dumb.

11/26/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Ceresc
Is it stubborn of me to say that I don't like any of the changes they are making to armor?

As a whole I'm ok with it. It'll be somewhat nice to just need one set of gear, only really needing different trinkets/jewelry. I think as far as things like tertiary stats, I'd rather they were on all gear, instead of being a bonus. It'd be less annoying knowing you'll always get some kind of random bonus, instead of hoping for a bonus, and hoping it's any good.
90 Night Elf Priest
Ignores Durability Loss AND RANDOMLY PROCS A UNICORN THAT DANCES WITH YOU

okay now it's worth it.
90 Night Elf Druid
Dear Naer,

I made this for you: http://i.imgur.com/FMJ5NuN.png

Love,
Me
90 Night Elf Druid
11/26/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Mist
this is the thing, yes? and 2DS is like, current gen, just not 3D? am i understanding this correctly?

2DS is the 3DS just less portable and without 3D functionality.

Edit, Mist, like this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868100124

That's actually the exact one that I have. rofl

Yeah, if she's just wanting the 2D because she won't use the 3D one I'd still get the 3D. If I get myself one I don't plan to use it since it hurts my eyes (omg I'm old), so I'll almost always have it turned off.

When I worked in electronics I always warned parents about it but told them you can turn it off :p
90 Night Elf Priest
Dear Naer,

I made this for you: http://i.imgur.com/FMJ5NuN.png

Love,
Me

eeeeeeeee I'm going to show my bf this and he's going to be like "um wut"

because he calls me bunny. ><

Thank you =3 =3 =3 I'm so glad you like it
90 Blood Elf Paladin
okay now it's worth it.

You laugh now but I've played Diablo. Nothing worse than going through 20 crafted items with:

46–50 Fire Resistance
5–15% Damage to Demons
Empty Socket

And that is it! No Dexterity AT ALL grrrrrr
90 Night Elf Priest
You laugh now but I've played Diablo. Nothing worse than going through 20 crafted items with:

46–50 Fire Resistance
5–15% Damage to Demons
Empty Socket

I've played it to, but honestly I guess maybe I'm not invested in gear.

Randomized, not randomized... doesn't really matter to me. I'm less rooted in "how things work" around here as I've not been playing as long though. I'm certain that's part of it.

Except all leather and mail will have agility on it. It won't be as bad as diablo. It'll also always have secondary stats. Not sure if they're planning on having armor pieces have fixed secondaries or if they'll be random, they might be playing around with that.

The only random parts we know of atm are warforged, gem sockets, and tertiary stats.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Except all leather and mail will have agility on it. It won't be as bad as diablo. It'll also always have secondary stats. Not sure if they're planning on having armor pieces have fixed secondaries or if they'll be random, they might be playing around with that.

The only random parts we know of atm are warforged, gem sockets, and tertiary stats.

Ya I know. That was more of a vent from playing Diablo.
Bad Ceresc /end Diablo rant now.

Edit: I know a lot of everything is still subject to change but I'm such a stick in the mud. I am one of THOSE people.
Edited by Ceresc on 11/26/2013 12:50 PM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
Edit: I know a lot of everything is still subject to change but I'm such a stick in the mud. I am one of THOSE people.

I'm only like that for work. I hate changes at work. I like to do things fairly mindlessly, and changing it up annoys me.

I don't think this thread has enough sorrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkjmkV0i8uU

Have posted before. Will make friends cry again.
90 Human Priest
/pat ceresc
/offer hot chocolate
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm only like that for work. I hate changes at work. I like to do things fairly mindlessly, and changing it up annoys me.

I don't think this thread has enough sorrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkjmkV0i8uU

Have posted before. Will make friends cry again.

Awww /like video

I mindlessly heal. Its one of the reason I love it so much. If you've ever watched my twitch you can see me wave my mouse around my heal frames like little flourishes- and you and you and an EF for you and a Sac for you.

/pat ceresc
/offer hot chocolate

oooo thank you!
90 Night Elf Druid
Finally released that healing addon video, I still think my fav part was playing with healium.

LIKE WHO WOULD USE THAT ADDON?!
90 Blood Elf Monk
@Naer \ Bunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v1zuIYNoFw

Can't remember if I ever linked this to you guys.
90 Tauren Druid
I would be the worst twitch subject ever.

"Let me move my Effloshroom 1 yard to the left."

"Oo! Now one yard right."

"Better drop it under the tank, now."

"Now way over there! Oh, never mind. That was a mage popping mirror."

Although, Vero did borrow my Alliance hunter to make some sort of vid. Hopefully she didn't capture the part where I came within an inch of dying because my pet decided that more orcs is better than fewer orcs and thus chose the "All the orcs!" option.
90 Night Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v1zuIYNoFw

Can't remember if I ever linked this to you guys.

No but I'm a huge Hopsin fan so I've heard this.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]