HOW TO BEAT LUCKY YI: SIMPLE

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
Apocalypse

Stall (not hard since he rarely attacks)
100 Troll Shaman
Better yet: Get a Zandalari Kneebiter... Black Claw + Hunting Party and Blood Fang if it's still alive. You finish him un 3-4 turns.
90 Troll Rogue
Lil bad wolf or Curious Wolvar pup. Both are humanoid, and so take reduced damage from his attacks, and have strong beast damaging moves.
90 Draenei Paladin
Eh chrominus with howl,ravage, and bite does it quicker :P
90 Human Mage
Kun-Lai Runt or Zandalari Anklerender as both can easily solo Yi. As an added bonus, they can also take out Ka'wi the Gorger quite easily, too.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Anklerender
100 Worgen Warlock
Anklerender
Kneebiter.
Lil Bad Wolf.
why take 16 rounds when you can just take 5?
100 Tauren Paladin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ2rEhNRXAs&list=PL4OB3_XmSdBFMIOhFBz0pfeg45HUbzLRP&index=5

I just used my curious wolvar pup the whole time with Kun Lai runt and another pet in reserve..
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I fight Lucky Yi with a S/S bread Alpine Foxling. Dazzling Dance, Howl, Bite twice and Yi's dead.
100 Draenei Shaman
I am quickly discovering, having just leveled my Pandaren Water Spirit, that the Water Spirit/Chrominus combo wrecks just about any of them. Maybe there's some exceptions but I haven't found any yet.
100 Draenei Hunter
I just use a B/B fox.

Dance, howl, bite twice (unless he kills me). If hes not dead, pull out chrom and ravage.
90 Goblin Priest
Another fan of the Kun-Lei Runt here. I pair him with a Fjord Worg Pup in case RNG is cruel to me that day. Quick and clean.
100 Undead Warlock
Alpin fox did win this, almost, Yi heals himself a lot, sometime, fought him twice, used my second animal to finish,25 Lair Runtt,
100 Gnome Priest
This sub-forum has got to be the worst when it comes to thread necros...
90 Gnome Mage
07/04/2014 10:26 AMPosted by Hina
This sub-forum has got to be the worst when it comes to thread necros...

Don't knock it.

I'm guessing that without this necro you'd have never heard of the Lair Runtt.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]