The Greatest Day!

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
Now that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is gone from our game Ret Paladins shall reign as King of the game!
90 Human Paladin
Now that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is gone from our game Ret Paladins shall reign as King of the game!

You have no idea what you're talking about

He and his team is why Ret is an actual spec.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Could be worse, we could have the TBC crew running things again....
90 Human Paladin
11/27/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Chaz

Of course a supporter of You-Know-Who would say that.
90 Human Paladin

So what you're saying is that you prefer the uselessness that was Vanilla/BC ret?

Stay bad, baddie
Edited by Chaz on 11/27/2013 11:52 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Did you ever play a paladin in TBC? Original seals were horrible and I'm glad I never had to play them.

E: Grammar
Edited by Snìx on 11/27/2013 11:53 AM PST
90 Human Paladin
11/27/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Chaz

So what you're saying is that you prefer the uselessness that was Vanilla/BC ret?

BC Ret's where gods! Wrath Rets where gods! Cata was You-Know-Who's baby. Cata began the dark days for Ret.
90 Human Paladin
11/27/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Palastorm
BC Ret's where gods!

Confirmed for being bad
90 Blood Elf Paladin

BC Ret's where gods! Wrath Rets where gods! Cata was You-Know-Who's baby. Cata began the dark days for Ret.

Right, but where did they go?
86 Human Paladin
When I read this posts I secretly wish we could roll paladins back to Vanilla so we could get these people to play a different class.
90 Human Paladin
11/27/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Chaz
BC Ret's where gods!

Confirmed for being bad

If you where bad then you are the Bad! Clearly you didn't know how to spend your talent points.
90 Human Paladin
Air
Whom are the naysayers going to blame now?
90 Human Paladin

No one. Ret's are actually good. I was just having fun with the Harry Potter references.

Also on BC I was thinking about the per-Wrath patch which was still technically BC.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember ret raiding in BC.

Something along the lines of crusader strike then die because you had no aggro reduc.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Also on BC I was thinking about the per-Wrath patch which was still technically BC.

Wrath-conversion patch is still wrath, just as much as Cata-conversion patch is still Cata.

Also, as Chaz said, GC is a part of the reason that Paladins became truly viable at anything but healing - and, with it having been announced at BlizzCon that one of the original hybrid-hating devs is back, we're in for some very dark times.
90 Human Paladin
Say what you want about GC... but Ret entered the best state they were in, EVER, under his watch. Changes made in Cata and MoP made me love my Ret.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't abuse the report functions. Don't intentionally bait. You don't want to attract moderator attention, seriously. Go do it in the damage dealing forum, they can use a garbage cleanup.

11/27/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Shinn
Say what you want about GC... but Ret entered the best state they were in, EVER, under his watch.

Ret, prot, boomkin, elemental, enhance.. well, basically all the non-warrior hybrid's "other" (dps) specs were dragged from the well documented intentional holes they were kept in because of bias of many of the original lead developers who hated hybrids, mostly played pures, and wanted the hybrid classes to do nothing but be support for their intended champion of the game classes.
90 Draenei Paladin
You're being a fool.

Despite all the bad that came with GC far, far more good came out of it. Ret and Prot became actual specs under him.

With one of the hybrid hating devs back in the fold and GC leaving Paladins may be in for a nightmare flashback of Vanilla. Except it'll be real.

Who will you cry about then?
Edited by Cadenbrie on 11/27/2013 1:12 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/27/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Palastorm

No one. Ret's are actually good. I was just having fun with the Harry Potter references.

You mean 3.0 when DS was broken, and they had to hotfix it the same day.

I remember ret raiding in BC.

Something along the lines of crusader strike then die because you had no aggro reduc.

It must have been annoying for alliance without SoB at the time.
Edited by Destron on 11/27/2013 1:17 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]