healbot question.

100 Human Mage
I have it and I like it on my holy priest, but lately something weird has been going on. I have left click keyed for PW shield. been working great then suddenly it seems like it kept flipping to flash heal. several resets later I noticed that it does that when the target is not at full health-once the target is at full health it flips back to shield. doesn't do it all the time as far as I can tell, and I don't think it does it on all my priests. I hate that.

anyone else have this issue-or is it like windows "it's not a bug its a feature"
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
stuff like that is why I moved from Healbot to Vuhdo.... nothing quite like emergency ui reloads mid boss fight to make the healing addon work right....
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
vuhdo? ill take a look at that
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
FoE
vuhdo? ill take a look at that

Vuhdo or Grid (or Grid 2, if you prefer, but both are same raid UI frames), and using addon Clique.

My advice would be, though, to not bind left click with PW:S in case if you need to cast something else other than a PW:S. You could bind it on your middle scroll, and your right click for a dispel (this is what I do with EF on my middle scroll and Cleanse on my right click for my Holy paladin).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I use the on-board mouse bindings in Vuhdo. one less add-on and lets me click to target someone when I don't' want to heal them. Grid2 is another really great option, but it requires a lot more set up. Quite frankly, it intimidates me a bit so I've never really played with it. I'm pretty sure my vuhdo bind for regular left click is heal.... not sure since I use it so infrequently, but with the binds set up through vuhdo, its not an issue if I click directly on a player or their frame.
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
FoE
I use the on-board mouse bindings in Vuhdo. one less add-on and lets me click to target someone when I don't' want to heal them. Grid2 is another really great option, but it requires a lot more set up. Quite frankly, it intimidates me a bit so I've never really played with it. I'm pretty sure my vuhdo bind for regular left click is heal.... not sure since I use it so infrequently, but with the binds set up through vuhdo, its not an issue if I click directly on a player or their frame.

Fair enough. To each their own.

And I actually use Grid, and I found the way it set up the frames really easy. A bit outdated though, so I'm considering to replace that to something new eventually. Found Vudho honestly too confusing for me, so I just like the way my Grid is right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]