Rogues CC and Bleeds.

18 Undead Mage
You are such a cutie.

Or a Cheat, whatever floats your boat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm not asking for any buffs. I'm wondering why rogues are being geared towards bleeds when the class revolves around control that breaks on damage. Read the post before posting. I did not ask for a single buff, you immature child.

If you think that Rogue CC shouldn't break on bleeds, then voice that opinion. You already have, so that base is covered by yourself and pretty much everyone else in line who ever made it.

Your question about why things are as they are though won't get answered though. You wanted an explanation of design philosophy, which is information player posters don't have unless it's explicitly stated by Blizzard posters, who have never posted their design philosophy involving Rogue CC and bleeds (and Envenom, for that matter - so your "emerging" issue has been around for pretty much all of Wrath too).

Ergo, our only recourse is to tell you to deal with it.

If you learn how to succeed despite the issue you claim, then good. You made mention earlier about how experienced players do well. Might want to start working on that.
Reply Quote
18 Undead Mage
All I got from the OP was "If you disagree you are terrible/bad/retarded and im better than you for some reason."

If you cant make a post about balance issues without using memes please just dont post.

Poster is a Demonology Warlock, invalid statement. Go pray to a god that isn't coming that your felguard isn't going to get nerfed sooner or later.

More blah blah blah im the OP and im trolling blah blah oh look x spec and class, no you dont have any opinions and views because you are x class or spec blah blah blah umadbro blah blah troll. Buff meh nerf that.

I'm not asking for any buffs. I'm wondering why rogues are being geared towards bleeds when the class revolves around control that breaks on damage. Read the post before posting. I did not ask for a single buff, you immature child.

I dont care what you are up to. You can ask that rogues get shoulder mounted rocket launchers for all I care. Just stop being a douche while doing it.

You aren't even addressing my responses or post and you expect some sympathy? Interesting.

Sympathy is something I offer to everyone. Dont worry bro I still like ya even if you dont know how to talk to people.

Talking to people? This is the internet. Reality check. You're just a pixel.

Reality check, last I noticed there are real people behind the pixels, antisocial much?

Antisocial on the Internet, if that's what you wish to call it. I have many close friends in real life, but few on the internet because quite frankly, this isn't the place where I search for my friends.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
All I got from the OP was "If you disagree you are terrible/bad/retarded and im better than you for some reason."

If you cant make a post about balance issues without using memes please just dont post.

Poster is a Demonology Warlock, invalid statement. Go pray to a god that isn't coming that your felguard isn't going to get nerfed sooner or later.

More blah blah blah im the OP and im trolling blah blah oh look x spec and class, no you dont have any opinions and views because you are x class or spec blah blah blah umadbro blah blah troll. Buff meh nerf that.

I dont care what you are up to. You can ask that rogues get shoulder mounted rocket launchers for all I care. Just stop being a douche while doing it.

You aren't even addressing my responses or post and you expect some sympathy? Interesting.

Sympathy is something I offer to everyone. Dont worry bro I still like ya even if you dont know how to talk to people.

Talking to people? This is the internet. Reality check. You're just a pixel.

Reality check, last I noticed there are real people behind the pixels, antisocial much?

Antisocial on the Internet, if that's what you wish to call it. I have many close friends in real life, but few on the internet because quite frankly, this isn't the place where I search for my friends.

Quoting so many quotes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'll be the first to say I am not even close to being a great rogue, but, the trick for us is purely about reflex and preparation. Going into a fight without communication and anticipation is a no-no.
Reply Quote
18 Undead Mage

If you think that Rogue CC shouldn't break on bleeds, then voice that opinion. You already have, so that base is covered by yourself and pretty much everyone else in line who ever made it.

Your question about why things are as they are though won't get answered though. You wanted an explanation of design philosophy, which is information player posters don't have unless it's explicitly stated by Blizzard posters, who have never posted their design philosophy involving Rogue CC and bleeds (and Envenom, for that matter - so your "emerging" issue has been around for pretty much all of Wrath too).

Ergo, our only recourse is to tell you to deal with it.

If you learn how to succeed despite the issue you claim, then good. You made mention earlier about how experienced players do well. Might want to start working on that.

I'm not asking that Rogue CC ignore bleeds. I'm wondering why we're being geared towards bleeds. I don't want to be a bleed class. That's not what the description of a rogue was when I chose my class.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Glyph Blind.

I don't have to even armory you to know that you're feral and know that you've never played a rogue.

I'll gladly trade, say, Nature's Grasp for Gouge or Blind if you want.

How about shred, or mangle? Done deal? I wouldn't even need CC if I could output that much damage.

Sub Rogues have shred and mangle.

Lol...sub rogues do NOT have mangle. Hemo would need massive buffs to do half the damage of mangle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]