Am I ready for flex?

90 Dwarf Paladin
I feel like I hold my own really well in LFR. I was wondering if I have adequate gear for flex or I will be a liability the group. I pay attention to guides and made sure I hit things like the first haste BP for EF. I am pretty decent at blanket healing with SH and all around healing with EF.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well, you seem to have logged out in ret gear.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
well that is unfortunate isn't it. I will relog real quick.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Your ilvl itself is alright-ish, but you should really get those enchants taken care of ASAP. It doesn't look terribly appealing to raid leaders when they see you lacking 9 enchants, a gem and a belt buckle.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You're probably fine for part 1, maybe even part 2 flex, as long as the rest of the group at least has some semblance of an idea what they're doing and has a reasonable ilvl. If things don't go well, there's no shame in going back to LFR to replace your 496s and 502s. The jump to 528 is a big one.

I can see from your cheap gems and lack of enchants that you're probably not particularly well-funded. Some enchants can run pretty steep, but a lot of other ones (cloak, gloves, chest, boots, offhand) are very cheap. It would be OK to skip out on leg and shoulder enchants because scribes and tailors will gouge you for them (and both of your pieces are LFR and likely to be replaced soon). At least get Windsong for your weapon until you get a nicer one.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks for the advice guys, couldn't find a group so I decided to make my own. Cleared flex 1 with no wipes :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]