Ghostcrawler's Crab Cakes (Healer OT)

90 Worgen Priest
"So, any plans to recruit so we can raid properly? I'd like to know so that, if not, I can start looking for another fun group of people to raid with." Best I could think of :P

No real way to be polite though. You either say it or you don't.
Edited by Arynevia on 12/1/2013 4:38 PM PST
90 Draenei Priest
so is there a polite way to say

"y'all start recruiting people and make this a proper raid group or i'm raiding elsewhere"

No polite way to say that?

Nope

I am now a tsilyi clone

I couldn't find a helm to match : /
Edited by Aíyana on 12/1/2013 4:34 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin

"y'all start recruiting people and make this a proper raid group or i'm raiding elsewhere"

No, not really. The safest way is to go with the truth.
90 Goblin Shaman
zZq

F you. F you. F you. You're cool. F you. I'm out.

Na not really an easy way of doing it. Be as polite as possible, but people don't always like to hear if they need to improve or be replaced.
90 Human Priest
Yaaay Nazgrim dead and stuff
90 Night Elf Monk
12/01/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Illu
Yaaay Nazgrim dead and stuff

\o/ yay

did he give you a trinket? (giggle)

yeah the thing with my current raid team is like, every week we're pugging two to three idiots out of trade chat and killing the same four bosses and not going anywhere. I can't think of anything less fun. I've been trying to find other guilds with non-conflicting times so i can stay loyal to them, but ...................... there's another guild on this server who needs a tank and can clear 9/14 in a single night.

edit: nnghgnghghghghghghgg my GM doesn't want to recruit anyone and she doesn't think our former raid lead is coming back. ugh
Edited by Rainbodash on 12/1/2013 4:57 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
Well, I failed miserably at spending an hour on the elliptical - no change there, then - but I did survive a half hour. I think. My legs are still screaming bloody murder at me and I forgot what all I have to look forward to should I actually manage the impossible-sounding feat of getting through my depression and ridding myself of it.

I just wish I wasn't so miserable all the time :(
90 Human Priest
12/01/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Rainbodash
did he give you a trinket? (giggle)

Shhhhh

He gave me some cute little boots
90 Human Priest
Well, I failed miserably at spending an hour on the elliptical - no change there, then - but I did survive a half hour. I think. My legs are still screaming bloody murder at me and I forgot what all I have to look forward to should I actually manage the impossible-sounding feat of getting through my depression and ridding myself of it.

Next time, go to the elliptical and think: "I'm going to do 20 min!"

@ 20min, look at the exercise you've done and congratulate yourself about *succeeding* at the goal you set for yourself that day! Then see if you have the wherewithal to say "ok! I'm going to see if I can go for another 15min!"

... see?

You just increased the amount of elliptical you were able to do from today's 30min to something *possibly* reachable. There's a chance you'll feel somewhat successful about it, maybe somewhat satisfied that you did a good job. Maybe a little excited that you were able to do more than last time.

Set very small goals - baby step goals - for yourself in everything you do. Establish a very low personal baseline. Do what you can to talk yourself through feelings of shame that your personal current baseline is so low. The point of it all is to first be able to meet your expectations of yourself so you can tone down the self-loathing; since you're not currently able to do very much, there's absolutely zero sense in giving yourself expectations that might be "normal expectations for a normal *healthy* person".
Edited by Iiritha on 12/1/2013 5:00 PM PST
90 Human Priest
Soooo... h malkorok is not fun as disc
90 Draenei Shaman
I AM THE WORST !@#$ING PLAYER OF HEARTHSTONE

GOD %^-*ING !@#$ DAMN IT

WHY AM I SO !@#$ING BAD AT EVERYTHING
Edited by Theolo on 12/1/2013 5:38 PM PST
90 Human Priest

The first, and only one that matters now, step is choosing to work at not being miserable. There is no magic pill. There is no magic wand. There is no fairy. You will not go to bed tonight feeling like garbage and wake up tomorrow feeling great. As much as it would be nice if things worked that way, they don't. The sooner you realize and accept that and *WORK* to get better, the better off you will be.

WHY AM I SO !@#$ING BAD AT EVERYTHING

Because at this point, you are choosing to be.
Edited by Mòrenn on 12/1/2013 5:41 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
So, the reason why I'm bad at a game is that I'm choosing to be bad at everything?

Do I have to go back to "Too Mad For This Thread"?
90 Blood Elf Monk
No. Only I make those choices.
90 Human Priest
Tonight we watch as Illu is completely emasculated by Alueim because she is pulling nearly double his healing on H Malkorok. Will he cry because he no longer has a holy spec? Stay tuned to find out.
90 Night Elf Monk
Will he cry because he no longer has a holy spec? Stay tuned to find out.

i'm in their gchat on the edge of my seat. omg.
90 Pandaren Monk
So, the reason why I'm bad at a game is that I'm choosing to be bad at everything?

Do I have to go back to "Too Mad For This Thread"?

I honestly don't know what you expect to get out of posting here anymore. Many people in this thread genuinely try to help you over and over, and all you do is rage at us for "not understanding" or whatever, and continue to ignore every piece of advice because "you can't" or "it doesn't work that way for you" or any number of excuses.

If you're not going to listen to the advice we give, don't ask us for advice anymore.

Tonight we watch as Illu is completely emasculated by Alueim because she is pulling nearly double his healing on H Malkorok. Will he cry because he no longer has a holy spec? Stay tuned to find out.

*Eagerly awaits news*
90 Draenei Shaman
Neither do I. Bye.
90 Pandaren Monk
#nerfholypriests
90 Draenei Priest

Are you going to stream this emasculation?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]