Working as intended?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
From the EU forums:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8782988878

'Currently out of combat my non crit holy shock is around 60,000 with a 20,000 mastery proc.
The in combat holy shock is 30,000 wihich should proc a illuminated healing of 10,000, but is actually procking an illuminated healing of 5,000. (These numbers are rounded but you got the idea)
In other words, Paladin heals get a double penality from Battle Fatigue.
Do some tests and tell me if im wrong. '

So looks like we get a double penalty. Cool stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well I tested this in a duel, idk if that counts since some people say it doesn't count battle fatigue. My holy shocks hit for 60k and I get a 30k shield in duels. My shocks are usually 120k and get a 60k absorb outside of duels. I guess this guy is just dumb and probably forgot the PvE scaling seeing how he is in pve gear and has little arena exp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Even in a BG, if you're not in combat, BF won't apply. BF only applies when you enter combat with another player in organized pvp (BG/Arena) (Read the in-game tool-tip for battle fatigue). I don't believe this guy is wrong, it's just the way it is. Paladins, whose top healing should be Eternal Flame/WoG, Illuminated healing, and Holy Shock in PvP, take the 'D' two times over based on the mechanics of BF. All in all, it's a raw deal and it makes stacking mastery in PvP now pretty useless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]