99 Night Elf Druid
ROFL this is just silly easy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
But but but.

You're a druid =[
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Druid
just dueled a full griev warrior in 85 twink gear and he couldn't kill me even when I was on lock down... How does blizzard find this 70% base resil balanced on healers? Rofl
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
so you're basing your opinion on pvp healers at 90 by dueling a level 85 twink warrior?

yeah that totally makes sense.

of course he won't kill you because he's not max level, and he doesn't have proper pvp gear to kill 90's.

also, pvp isn't balanced around 1v1.

duel a full grievous warrior next time.
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Druid
so you're basing your opinion on pvp healers at 90 by dueling a level 85 twink warrior?

yeah that totally makes sense.

of course he won't kill you because he's not max level, and he doesn't have proper pvp gear to kill 90's.

also, pvp isn't balanced around 1v1.

I'm going to pretend you didn't COMPLETELY fail at reading my post... So that we can continue to not all look at you as a moron.
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Druid

12/01/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Zâÿne
just dueled a full griev warrior

level 85 twink warrior

in 85 twink gear and he couldn't kill me

If you even 1/2 way bothered to inspect this toon you'd see this toons gear is 85 twink !@#$...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Whelp. Let's not bump this thread more than we need to.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm going to bump it once. :(

To say this:

Battle fatigue doesn't affect you in world PvP. Healers can last for as long as they'd like, doesn't matter the gear.

Have fun in BGs and arena with 55% reduction on heals.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'm going to bump it once. :(

To say this:

Battle fatigue doesn't affect you in world PvP. Healers can last for as long as they'd like, doesn't matter the gear.

Have fun in BGs and arena with 55% reduction on heals.

It actually does, but the sheer amount of stat scaling from 85 to 90 is going to make him night on unkillable unless he's brain dead. Not to mention that an equivalently-geared DPS should not be able to kill you one-on-one.
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Druid
Healers can last for as long as they'd like, doesn't matter the gear.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
come back with your 2400 rating and say it is easy. Dueling potentially bad player doesn't mean a whole lot.
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Druid
come back with your 2400 rating and say it is easy. Dueling potentially bad player doesn't mean a whole lot.

Healers are just a hysterical joke...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It actually does, but the sheer amount of stat scaling from 85 to 90 is going to make him night on unkillable unless he's brain dead. Not to mention that an equivalently-geared DPS should not be able to kill you one-on-one.

In BGs and arenas, it's auto applied. In world pvp, if you don't attack and just heal, it is not applied.

Dealing damage to another player in battle causes them to receive 55% less healing.

Don't attack, get full healing.

Also doesn't last that long in world PvP. Won't last the whole battle duration, not affected if you're in a group with the person, etc.

But a healer shouldn't go down 1v1, as said.
Edited by Alueim on 12/1/2013 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
12/01/2013 03:46 PMPosted by Alueim

In BGs and arenas, it's auto applied. In world pvp, if you don't attack and just heal, it is not applied.

It's applied the moment you heal someone with the debuff, and I believe the debuff is applied by the person attacking, not the defender - so it's placed on you when you are attacked. I'd have to go back and re-read the spell icon, however.

Dealing damage to another player in battle causes them to receive 55% less healing.

Re read what that says. "Dealing Damage to another player in battle causes them to receive 55% less healing."

Meaning that if you are attacked by someone else, you get a debuff that causes you to receive 55% less healing.

Don't attack, get full healing.

This is not true, sorry. :(

Also doesn't last that long in world PvP. Won't last the whole battle duration, not affected if you're in a group with the person, etc.

It lasts as long as you continue to be damaged by the opposing person. They refresh the debuff on you with each hit.

But a healer shouldn't go down 1v1, as said.

Agreed.
Edited by Tiriél on 12/1/2013 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^ That

12/01/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Zâÿne

Welcome to 1v1 :P
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
It's applied the moment you heal someone with the debuff, and I believe the debuff is applied by the person attacking, not the defender - so it's placed on you when you are attacked. I'd have to go back and re-read the spell icon, however.

Yeah.
The only time battle fatigue does NOT apply is in a duel if both of you are in a party. Other than that it applies everywhere.

The way it works.
Let's say I attack Bob, but bob has not yet attacked me.
When my spell hits Bob, bob now has "battle fatigue" and receives 55% less healing. I do NOT have battle fatigue until bob hits me (or I get hit by another player).

The tooltip reads "attacking a player causes them to receive 55% less healing." so the debuff is applied to the person you are attacking.

I'm not entirely sure about healing, but I'm fairly certain you must be attacked with a damaging attack to receive the battle fatigue debuff. So if you're standing there healing people but nobody attacks you, you don't get battle fatigue on yourself.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
just dueled a full griev warrior in 85 twink gear and he couldn't kill me even when I was on lock down... How does blizzard find this 70% base resil balanced on healers? Rofl

Blizz has said time and time and time again....they balance to 3's.

They have even said they dont want healers being killed by ONE person and even 2 would have to be VERY skilled.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The game has and never will be balanced for 1v1.
If you're a healer and you lose a duel because you died (not because you got bored and forfeited) then you need to sit back a moment and rethink your skills.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
just dueled a full griev warrior in 85 twink gear and he couldn't kill me even when I was on lock down...
just dueled a full griev warrior
just dueled
dueled

To make a statement like that when doing the most imbalanced form of PvP is a laughable joke. Sure, this game will never be 100% balanced, but if you want to see how "easy" healers are in pvp, do some 3v3, and only 3v3. Healer's are arguable the hardest role to fill in higher rated pvp play. Not because there are less of them, but because it's so easy to lock down a healer these days and keep full control of them even when other people are on you.

Once you experience some legitimate high pvp play, than come back and make that statement. You're lack of sources or experiences just proves that you really don't know what you are talking about.

12/01/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Zâÿne

Will you elaborate? Or, can you?

Oh, and if you're going to make KT live up to it's reputation, at least try harder, or don't even try. We don't need people clouding up the good forums who put no effort in to what they do or say.
Edited by Alphönce on 12/8/2013 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Oh, and if you're going to make KT live up to it's reputation, at least try harder, or don't even try. We don't need people clouding up the good forums who put no effort in to what they do or say.

Please don't bring servers into this. :-P Until recently, I was on KT. OP is just from a no-name guild, and is a no-name player. He doesn't represent the server. :-P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]