Need help regarding lfrs

100 Human Paladin
I have a lvl 90 ret pally, item lvl 535, able to do all the quests, dailies, etc - no problem I read Mr. Robot zealously and reforge, gem, enchant each piece of gear as needed. My problem is: I suck in dps on the lfr's. I cant get away from 65-70K and was kicked from lfr last night because my dps was below 70. Anyone have any suggestions?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
The paladin forum would probably have more help for you than professions. With what you're wearing, if you're far enough below expectations that you're getting kicked, it's more likely to be because of what abilites you're using and when than it is how you've set your gear up.

The only advice I can offer myself is that you're over the expertise cap by 335 because of your racial that gives you expertise when using a sword, so the Precise Primordial Ruby that you have socketed is entirely wasted.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight

The only advice I can offer myself is that you're over the expertise cap by 335 because of your racial that gives you expertise when using a sword, so the Precise Primordial Ruby that you have socketed is entirely wasted.

Pallys go for the hard cap, 15%
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter

I didn't think anyone but tanks did that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

dont do this as ret
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

dont do this as anyone, ever
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Air

Go back and troll the DK forums.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9753545568

Mostly, it's just that your gear sucks, but I'm not about to rule out a rotational issue. too. Your haste is low, your expertise is high, you have no set bonuses, Fusion Core is a bad trinket, and replacing your weapon will probably yield the most noticeable damage increase.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Also no legendaries, that makes a pretty big impact.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]