Need help with increasing RET dps!!

100 Human Paladin
Hello fellow paladins! I'm having trouble increasing my dps, the other 2 paladins in my raid team are pulling almost 30-40% more dps than me on certain fights(with only a 5-8 ilvl increase over me), and I'm confused why mine is so low in comparison.

I'm not sure if it's my gear being reforged/gemmed wrong, or if because of the large amount of aoe and add based boss fights I lack the aoe from the legendary cloak and small dps boost from the meta gem? Please help :(
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
Do the other two Rets have their 4pT16? What trinkets do they have? What weapon? You don't have any of the legendary items; do they?

Those are the only things to really look at, as the only thing truly "wrong" with your gear is that you have an orange gem in a yellow socket. I would recommend dropping all your Fierce (str/haste) gems for Wickeds (exp/haste) to free up reforges, since you're wasting a lot of potential rating right now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You could start by regemming your orange gems to Perfect Wicked Tiger Opal or Wicked Vermilion Onyx so you can spend reforges on better stats. With the amount of slots you can regen you would gain 1440 expertise . Your bracers/gloves should both be enchanted with Strength. Those changes will help boost your stats a bit and should help gain some dps.

Just looking at your most recent logs it seems your inquisition uptime could use some improvment. Hard for me to judge your rotation in 25m though, since I can't really compare my 10m logs to yours. Don't know if you have special assignments or if you just tunnel the bosses etc.

Other than that if you want advise that is fights specific, you should be more specific with what you need help on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
posted on wrong toon ;p
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
They have 4 pc, Evil eye 567 and 1 has thok's tip, and they both have legendary capes,

@pawn i thought haste was better than str now for the chants?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Air
Haste is better than str for gems not enchants. Those trinkets with the cloak are a major dps boost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]