Until the next expan i wanna focus on healing

100 Night Elf Monk
Cant decide between druid or Pally heals i love them both and find them both super easy for me any suggestions?
Reply Quote
I suppose that depends some on what kind of style of healing you prefer, that being said, I know I had a blast with my holy paladin, especially in pvp while leveling, I got it to 90 a few weeks ago and am still having fun with it( a tip though... don't quest between 85-90 as holy, sure, you don't die, but nothing else does either, it takes forever)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
I suppose that depends some on what kind of style of healing you prefer, that being said, I know I had a blast with my holy paladin, especially in pvp while leveling, I got it to 90 a few weeks ago and am still having fun with it( a tip though... don't quest between 85-90 as holy, sure, you don't die, but nothing else does either, it takes forever)

thats what I'm worried about lol the questing! Oy! thats the only reason i would consider being a priest cause i could just switch to disc easily for that. but priest are so blahhhh hard for me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/29/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Gohhan
thats what I'm worried about lol the questing!

Ret is actually pretty fun now. Not terrible like it used to be. You can plow through questing with SH. Pain to carry two sets of gear but questing as holy is painful.
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Harpoa
thats what I'm worried about lol the questing!

Ret is actually pretty fun now. Not terrible like it used to be. You can plow through questing with SH. Pain to carry two sets of gear but questing as holy is painful.

Yes, questing as holy is indeed painful, but I went that route anyway, because trust me, I do really suck at melee, I think the only time I died while killing something between 85-90, was that one time I went ret for a quest...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
questing is bad as it is too oy i might just have to go holy and carry two sets >_< all that bagspace
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Now to decide on a race. Dwarf, human, Be, tauren, or dranei,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]