How is ret pvp??

90 Tauren Paladin
Hi so i want to main my pally and go ret. how is ret in pvp? how does ret stand up against a rogue or hunter or warrior?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rogues - outlast their open and try to burst them down

Warriors - Warriors feel stronger than they were in Vanilla qq

Hunters - Spam hand of freedom, and emancipate. GG

Thats what I do anyways lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I see ret pallys with top dmg / killing blow's A LOT in random BGS too
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
what is better for pvp a hunter ret pally or fdk?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret is certainly not a top tier melee dps atm for pvp. Rogues, Warriors, and Enhance shamans are much stronger in 3s IMO, and the latter two are just super mongo. Ret is really about burst damage with wings/HA and their utility (e.g. hand of sac., freedom, BoP, etc.).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
what is the best in pvp out of hunter ret fdk rogue?
Reply Quote
15 Human Warlock
fdk :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
well i can say ret is a quick fast burst class we are not a strong class when it comes to substain dmg. ret is good if u know ur class an know that your more of a dps burst an prot./ heal your other rena members
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ret is burst and support. A lot of ranged attacks for melee. Powerful selfless healer offheals. Somewhat difficult to be kited. But can be painfully shut down by good opponents. Also to me it feels like other classes always have that one last trick in their sleeves in the end, when ret has used everything already. Probably me being bad though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]