Ret HWF Evil Eye of Galakras

90 Blood Elf Paladin
im having a hard time deciding on how to use my wings/guarding after receiving the Heroic Warforged version which reduces the CD's By 50% Evil Eye of Galakras (2 Min Guardian/1.33m Wings). Im just curious if anyone has experience with this version and can help me in regards to how to use them now. Either continuing as all other versions and using on CD, or now saving wings for the guardian as they are only about 30 seconds apart

All help is appreciated,
Roozy :)
Edited by Roozy on 11/28/2013 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Use each one on cooldown after blowing both on pull unless you know the fight wont last long enough for wings and goak to resync. in food coma atm, but I wanna say goak and wings should be resynced by your 4th set of wings, could be so wrong tho lol
prepot+goak+wings
wings
goak
wings
goak+wing+second pot
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
alright thanks, was just confirming as couldn't find any info anywhere.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
100% completely depends on the fight. You in theory want to maximize the # of wings and GoaKs you have in a fight. With other contributing factors such as when your group bloodlusts, the target has a burn phase when down time phases are etc.

Assuming a patchwerk fight ideally you will want to use them as your fellow Beetle Borg Tauren fellow suggested, although when you actually use your second pot is debatable though you will want to use it at some point when you have wings and GoaK up ideally.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Use them on cd as you would otherwise, but as Milk Maid Tauren suggested, it does tend to change up on certain fights.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]