need help badly!

90 Draenei Paladin
I am at a complete loss now, ive tried everything. respecting redoing my action bar putting the best gems I can get and I cant seem to get past 15k dps MAX against any amount of mobs.

I cant get any good dps as a dps or a tank. neather one wants to get past 15000dps. can anyone help me with rotations for talents and gems for both dps set and tank set
Edited by Syouvi on 11/26/2013 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
...Well, for Ret, talents would certainly help. Also,
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9753545568
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Sorry your having such a hard time. I just briefly looked at your profile and you are considerably below 500 ilvl. Most people now a days are way above that but that's not the problem really. People were pulling more dps a year ago with lower level gear.

You need to know that proper reforging, enchanting and gemming is KEY to maximizing your spec. There are so many variables now that you really need to know what to do.

I have played since BC and have come a long way in learning how to optimize gear. There are two sites that you should consider. Icy-veins.com for learning rotations talents and etc.. and askmrrobot.com for optimizing your gear.

Before you go and use robot, I suggest you look down each of the categories and look at what stats are best for you and WHY. Particularly hit caps, mastery and haste... It is SOO important that you know what abilities are best for you.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a nice day.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BTW, you don't NEED to use robot, it's just an easier way to calculate all your stats so that you don't waste anything. It calculates all your gear and tells you where and what to enchant, gem and reforge automatically. There is even an in game addon you can get that you just import from the site and don't have to tab out so much.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Sorry your having such a hard time. I just briefly looked at your profile and you are considerably below 500 ilvl. Most people now a days are way above that but that's not the problem really. People were pulling more dps a year ago with lower level gear.

You need to know that proper reforging, enchanting and gemming is KEY to maximizing your spec. There are so many variables now that you really need to know what to do.

I have played since BC and have come a long way in learning how to optimize gear. There are two sites that you should consider. Icy-veins.com for learning rotations talents and etc.. and askmrrobot.com for optimizing your gear.

Before you go and use robot, I suggest you look down each of the categories and look at what stats are best for you and WHY. Particularly hit caps, mastery and haste... It is SOO important that you know what abilities are best for you.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a nice day.

ya in cata ( I hit 85 on this toon just before mop hit) and I had random gear and was able to do 25k with no problem now I cant seem to get more then 15k when blowing all my CDs. ill try the sites you offered, ill see if I can get more

and yes I know my gear is crap atm
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey! for rotation wise go to curse.com or wherever you get your addons from and download clcret it is amazing for helping with rotation. It will show you what spells to use. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You have a 410 weapon. Shouldn't be terribly complicated to replace that. Once you do come back here. 15k isn't too unreasonable with a weapon that bad basically regardless of the gear in your other slots.

If you had a 496 weapon or something I'd be telling you to bind all your keys on your keyboard to crusader strike and judgement and just roll your face on it, but the weapon is the issue here.

Edit: all your gear has avoidance on it rather than haste. This is godawful, and the timeless pieces with only 1 stat have only 75% or less of the stats of the pieces with two different ones. If that's your ret gear too you're doing prety well.
Edited by Iltareh on 11/27/2013 12:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
just changing my rotaion around a bit im up to about 16-21k now

ill keep working on it thoguht
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
just glanced at your armory profile:
1. All gears unenchanted(though you should probably wait for better gear for the better enchants, or else just get the cheap ones)
2. Hit needs to be reforged or gemmed to 7.5%
3. Expertise needs to be reforged or gemmed to 15%
4. Talents for boss I'd suggest using Stay of Execution unless if there's a lot of adds in that fight.
5. Go for more haste instead of parry dodge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]