How to enchant your heirlooms in 5.0.4

(Sticky)

90 Blood Elf Rogue
god engineering sucks to level.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
11/26 archeology rare finds... must... unearth... all of them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
To the top! need 2 more eng recipes:
big daddy (goblin spec)
quickflip deflection plates (general, tinker)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump! Guilds will be hitting level 10 this week and needing those cloak enchants.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
level 10 this weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump!
Reply Quote
I have just acquired Enchant 2H Weapon - Agility
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Added you for it! Thanks :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Use of a 85 level heirloom will kill your avg item level numbers to get into heroic's. Clearly better than a level 333 item yet you get a level item 1. Come on wow is not the intent of the min level for heroic to insure good enough gear? We pay all this money to get one and you cant go to heroics with it....

Fix the problem this is not right!

Not being able to further enchant items is also a real downer.
Reply Quote
BUMP

I am able to do the cloak subtlety now
will have cloak - stealth soon

and for people who enjoy lvl 10-14/15-19 pvp..

iron counterweight +20 haste is fairly awesome as from 10-14 it gives you around 50-60% haste, add in the 2 trinkets and it goes up to around 60-70% add in cloak(not sure didnt have it at the time) +10 haste to gloves .... you end up attacking like an insane person ... at lvl 15? or 16 it drops down to around 30-40% and goes down from there

so those who like to "twink" or at least... love pvp at lvl 10-19 ^ is somewhat viable.. (the haste % was around the same for my paladin/hunter/priest) till around lvl 15-16. Being that it only takes around an hour? or less(cause of all the % exp gained) to hit lvl 10.. your set for quite a few battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Vouch at ratings being awesome for very low level characters 1-14. Dodge is also very good. Remember old items that gave defense now give dodge, so formal dangui with 22 dodge rating from wrath or a dodge enchant to the cloak is absurdly good until about 15.

-edit-
added you for that enchant tagg.
Edited by Françoise on 1/31/2011 6:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
also for those who dont have the BoA chest just yet and are lvling 15 resil at lvl 35... is crazy high damage reduction.(i have)
Reply Quote
64 Draenei Shaman
can u still do Argent Tournament Quests to get these?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
The WoTLK heirlooms can still be obtained with champion's seals from the tournament daily quests, yes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Back to page 1. if any of your horde players need the new bracer enchants, I am now able to cast all 3 of them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
bump!
Reply Quote
02/17/2011 5:32 PMPosted by Françoise
bump!
GRATZ! on being stickied(finally!)
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Great post, Fran!
12/14/2010 7:46 PMPosted by Françoise
god engineering sucks to level.
yeah it does >..< remember it taking a while on one toon but thought "i wish my rogue was one" and jeeze... wish they would let you craft bullets still lol cheap(ish) to craft and lasted quite a few skillups overall... and yes I can see the whole "but nobody uses them anymore" ... that sentence applies to just about everything made by engineers lol.

also: I believe the 8 agility and 8 dodge beats the -2% aggro for any class.. especialy while at lower levels. my warlock has around 16% dodge or so at level 16. and then add in the +5 dodge to bracers and its at 24% which lets me live... much longer then normal against melee classes/mobs
Edited by Taggthemage on 3/7/2011 7:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
While I agree for PvP, because threat doesn't matter, you would only get hit in melee in a PvE environment if you were 1. doing something horribly wrong, or 2. had aggro, which the -2% threat would help with.

-edit-
I suppose I was feeling more in a dungeon environment. Questing yes, 8 agil/8dodge would be superior.
Edited by Françoise on 3/7/2011 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]