- Greetings and welcome to the Cenarion Circle server. If you are at this thread, it is because you are looking for a role-play guild or information about one of our numerous weekly events. Well, you have indeed came to the correct spot!As you peruse our guide, be sure to remember that both Alliance and Horde side have OOC channels, AlliOOC and HordeOOC respectively.
You can at any time, join one of these channels to talk to the majority of our role-play community. They can probably answer questions you may have about our community, our guilds and events, or at least point you in the direction of someone who can assist you!
[. ROLEPLAY GUILD DIRECTORY .]
- 1. All submissions are taken into account. However, this guide is updated as soon as reasonably possible. Guilds must be at least level 2 prior to being added. Sometimes I'll wait even longer to add because I see no activity from said guild. Also, if your guild becomes inactive it may be removed.
2. Please make your submission as small as you can. Remember, each thread can only contain 5,000 words each.
3. Cenarion Circle does not have an extremely large amount of guilds compared to Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. For this reason, guilds will be simply listed in terms of Alliance or Horde, and not further separated into racial guilds.
Guild Leader: ((OOCly Kezrin))
IC/OOC Guild Chat: In-character, with an "AAMSOOC" channel for out of character chat. We also use HordeOOC.
- The AAMS -- short for "Anytime & Anywhere Messaging Service" -- is a neutral organization that serves both the Horde and the Alliance, abstaining from conflict (PvP) involving either. They work as couriers, diplomats, translators, and occasionally smugglers between the factions. The <AAMS> and <AAMS Alliance Branch> function as a single guild, with a shared "office" (website), Vent server, etc.
- <Da Doctas>
Guild Leader: Sidonwy
IC/OOC Guild Chat: IC
Contacts: Sidonwy, Oskor, Knowles, Llejna
Originally founded by Docta Hrookzhin "to Heal the Horde", Da Doctas School of Medicine has expanded from its focus on the healing arts to encompass the training of both healers and protectors in the various occupations across Azeroth. New students or those interested in faculty postions should contact the Registar, Dean of Students, Head Protecta, or Headmaster.
- <Grim Maw Clan>
Guild Leader: Dalines
IC/OOC Guild chat: OOC
Guild Leader: Onixhoof
IC/OOC Chat: In-character guildchat.
OOC Channel" HomelandOOC
- We are the Homeland. We are mothers and fathers to the children of the Horde. We are daughters and sons to the parents and childless of the Horde. We are sisters and brothers to any who wish them. We are bound by love and respect, not by authority and rank. We are governed by consensus, not by static laws. We are free people. We are a home. No purpose greater; no people humbler.
- <Legacy of the Warsong>
Guild Leader: Korigal Windaxe
Guild Chat: In Character, with separate channel for OOC
- Following the revolution against Garrosh and the Siege of Orgrimmar, the Horde's forces have been severely weakened. As such, many enemies that had been swept under the rug will rise again to take advantage. That makes now the time to bite back with the greatest ferocity. And how better than to embody the legacy of that most ferocious of clans, the Warsong. Seeking make amends for Hellscream's tyranny, Korigal Windaxe, a veteran soldier of the Warsong, gathers champions with honor and courage in their hearts to give their all to defend Horde and Home against any who would threaten them.
- <Modas il Toralar>
Guild Leader: Armaya [Co-leader: Trenetir]
Guild Chat: In Character
OOC Chat: Seperate OOC chat, we'll let you know when you join!
Contact: Armaya or Trenetir.
[ul]The Modas il Toralar is a heavy RP guild of (for the most part) ethically flexible characters. We have dark sorcerers, twisted cultist, cut-throats, sociopaths, selfish rogues, blackguard, assassins and all other likes. We seek out power of all kinds: magical, economic, political, militaristic, and a variety of other forms.