Anyone going for realm first achievements?

100 Troll Warlock
11/20/2010 4:51 PMPosted by Gell
i think we should be focusing on who is getting realm first professions.
way more prestigious imo.

I wonder why you would possibly say that.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Realm first lock right here, maybe even first 85. Got it in wotlk and I plan on getting it in cata also.... gotta love college... I don't need sleep, you won't beat me, prescription amphetamines ftw
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
12/06/2010 3:49 PMPosted by Thorkos
Realm first lock right here, maybe even first 85. Got it in wotlk and I plan on getting it in cata also.... gotta love college... I don't need sleep, you won't beat me, prescription amphetamines ftw

well you have some competition this year then, im in your same situation, but this year i dont have to work. :D

good luck with frozen shadow weave!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
good luck to all on their realm first achievements.
Reply Quote
11/18/2010 5:52 PMPosted by Thürgood
I've always wanted to get a realm first achieve, but I know some guild like HKC or Under Pressure is going to get it first... I cant be in a unorganized guild like Empire of Orlando who cant clear ICC trash... we'll see, and first topic on Akama!!! :D

Sorry we aren't total PvE !!@s to bother touching ICC at all. What else do you expect from a PvP guild?
Btw I don't know what makes you think you're going to get any kind of Realm First as a level 80 still.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/13/2010 12:21 PMPosted by Leianessa

Sorry we aren't total PvE !!@s to bother touching ICC at all. What else do you expect from a PvP guild?
Btw I don't know what makes you think you're going to get any kind of Realm First as a level 80 still.
Is there a reason you don't have a 1550 achievement while in a 'PVP' guild?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Pert! You're playing still buddy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]