I would like to say...

Thank the heavens, no more battlegroups! FAREWELL MAL'GANIS

Love,
Thrall and the rest of Stormstrike
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
WAIT no more Thrall scrubs prolonging dungeon completion?

FAREWELL STORMSTRIKE!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Do we still have to put up with people from Ysera? =[
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
someone please explain why i should spend valuable minutes of my life reading anything written by someone in a guild called <Lady Gaga Fanatic>
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
someone please explain why i should spend valuable minutes of my life reading anything written by someone in a guild called <Lady Gaga Fanatic>

That's in no way worse than me having to heal a ret paladin that has a macro that says "RETBULL GIVES YOU WINGS" every time he pops Avenging Wrath...
On my druid, I had to convince myself to heal him even though his macro made me want to throw something large and heavy at my monitor.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That's in no way worse than me having to heal a ret paladin that has a macro that says "RETBULL GIVES YOU WINGS" every time he pops Avenging Wrath...
On my druid, I had to convince myself to heal him even though his macro made me want to throw something large and heavy at my monitor.

you shouldn't have bothered
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

It's worse that you have to have someone explain why tbh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]