New Forum

2 Blood Elf Paladin
hey isaiah what's the origin of your character's name
Edited by Feroxella on 11/29/2010 6:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
also why is it misspelled

character names are hard to change, seems weird to get something so important wrong
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Watch out Ferox. I'm sure you hated that jail time just as much as the rest of us
Reply Quote
Izayah or whatever is back? He's right, this is going to be fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

Ah i missed you guy's too!

reported

I will put on my Forums Crusader Helmet if you continue to post here, as part of a social experiment for my own amusement.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Izzy, I think you got my address wrong. I never got that court order I was promised.
Reply Quote
So I'm gonna guess you disappeared because you got perma-banned from the forums? How was that delicious backfire? Weren't you the one going around reporting everyone?

lolbad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Izayah, you have left a scar on my life, emotionally, as you ripped my friends from me.

After your fiasco on the forums, I got depressed due to the fact that you had torn away the very substance that I thrive on. The friendships on the old forums were made through love and care. You disintegrated that. You literally decimated our population down to recruitment posts and spam. You left me with Emmey. You left me in desolation, I had to move on to nothingness, wandering the internet looking for new ways to type out opinions and caps lock rants.

While in my search, I actually got up from my seat for once and did things. Even then I couldn't even remove the massacre of the Muradin forums from my mind. My heart was shriveled up over it. I couldn't take it.

I had to resolve to calling Werstdkkdkwidjqwoidjqwd bad names and calling him a tool on the forums just to kill off any bit of pain out of my mind, I had to sever my ties with the forums. It worked. I was in solitude for awhile, peace of mind and what not.

Then came these new forums, I perked up immediately and rushed here to commune with my friends again. I was so happy! I sprayed graffiti all over a local park with "NEW MURADIN FORUMS FOREVAH". I went into a psychotic happiness. I ran down the street with nothing but a huge sign proclaiming "MURADIN FTW" on my chest (the breeze was pretty good btw). I was changing the local church's sign out front to "MURADIN ROCKS" every chance I got.

During all of this, my family was worried. They said I had multiple personality disorder and I was up to no good. They were concerned about the trouble I made in the neighborhood. Well later that night I got into a little fight(almost resulting in death) with our next door neighbor. My mother got scared and said "that's it, you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wow I was off of forums for few days and look what happened to my thread?!?

Oh and hi Zangy! <3
That was my "bank alt" guild while waiting for Cata... I thought I told you I got that name on reserve in WR long time ago silly...
Reply Quote
hahahah retard gets banned and then crawls back to muradin forums the first chance he gets. so terrible bro

Edited by Grimjow on 11/29/2010 10:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Death Knight
Zangy=Izayah??

also punch you just won the internet
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
wow that's pretty mean grimjow

what'd I ever do to you

AND YES SARAMUS I AM THE REAL FEROX WHAT THE HECK DUDE. one time I saw a picture of vaosan in a rowboat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]