casual pre-4.0.1 servers plz

85 Dwarf Death Knight
You might not touch it for the next two years, but I bet at some point you'll want to play them again. :/

It would be nice to know that you could if you wanted to. Especially since we did at one point pay for that content.
Reply Quote
29 Tauren Druid
No.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
-.- And while you're at it, make vanilla servers.

not a bad idea.

Could someone at least like my post enough to get it out of buried status? :/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
My pumpkin sense is tingling. Me thinks this has been asked before, and been shot down by Blizzard themselves on numerous occasions. Even as far back as before TBC launched....My pumpkin sense never fails me!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why is it with every patch someone wants to make a "pre-thispatch" server. At this rate we'd have servers for 10 different types of WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Pre-anything servers will never happen.
Reply Quote
52 Night Elf Druid
Can I has a server that only I can use? With like super legendary gear and godmode hax?

It is unreasonable to cater to such a very small demographic?
... Darn.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Why is it with every patch someone wants to make a "pre-thispatch" server. At this rate we'd have servers for 10 different types of WoW.

So true.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
My pumpkin sense is tingling. Me thinks this has been asked before, and been shot down by Blizzard themselves on numerous occasions. Even as far back as before TBC launched....My pumpkin sense never fails me!

Ohhhhhhh magic pumpkin king! Can I haz cookies?

You shall! Seek them in the magic jar atop the highest counter shelf!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight

The difference, of course, is that with the addition of BC and LK, hardly anything in vanilla changed. Cata is revamping everything, including the levelling quests.

also, the server wouldn't exactly be hard to implement; I'm not asking for updated content. Quite the opposite. And as you have all so eloquently stated, the server would be low pop so there wouldn't exactly be a high traffic cost.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
You had 6 years.

Give it a rest.

You've never wanted to go back and play a game that's more than six years old? You've NEVER picked up mario brothers since NES?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
You had 6 years.

Give it a rest.

You've never wanted to go back and play a game that's more than six years old? You've NEVER picked up mario brothers since NES?

Mario Brothers is badass, Old azeroth sucks 90% of the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]