Eitrigg!

Here is to filling up a brand new forum with our unique form of fail. /cheer
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Death Knight
Here's to a server where having kingslayer is the exception, not the norm.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
here is to the server i wish to never raid on, to the server where trade is boring, to the server of my alts that i level before moving to nicer places...i love you so much Eitrigg
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Here's to a server that I do enjoy being on. Here's to all of my guild mates and friends! See you in Cataclysm!

Cheers!
Reply Quote
here is to the server i wish to never raid on, to the server where trade is boring, to the server of my alts that i level before moving to nicer places...i love you so much Eitrigg

I just realized why Eitrigg fails, it's High School for Alts!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest

I just realized why Eitrigg fails, it's High School for Alts!

lol ya..but honestly i cant not not level here i have way to many friends i wouldnt want to lose, that refuse to use real id
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
To be honest, the majority of eitrigg fail because they don't really want to be good at the game, they are happy just playing it. Which is fair enough really :) Its just a sad reflexion on society that we are cultivating people who no longer have the curiosity to find out new things, to then put this information into practice and strive to become better.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
To be honest, the majority of eitrigg fail because they don't really want to be good at the game, they are happy just playing it. Which is fair enough really :) Its just a sad reflexion on society that we are cultivating people who no longer have the curiosity to find out new things, to then put this information into practice and strive to become better.

i remember a raid back when my shaman was still here, being booted for not being clear on a fight, i had done it before but never from a dps pov...maybe if some of you guilds wouldnt be so hastily ready to boot people would be willing to learn and actually try
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Any guild that boots its members like that is a lil silly lol Thats using negative reinforcement to add structure which i don't agree with at all.

In saying that, if I was your raid leader I probably wouldn't have invited you unless you were clear on the fight. From my point of view, you put the effort in to learn a fight first, not after you have been carried through it. Especially because tankspot has made this a LOT easier than how it used to be in Vanilla/early BC.

I realize this may seem foreign/hardcore to a lot of people, but every time a new fight has been released, I download the tankspot video, watch it, take notes on my white board (A3 size) and then, because im in New Zealand and in the country, I then go outside and sit in our wee forest and hash out a strategy, including things like where i would want to move too, as before patch 4.0, the biggest increase to a moonkins dps was limiting its movement.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
but was just saying dps pov is diff from heal pov. tank spot or not does not give you the experiencing of actually dpsing in the fight. but that was when it was ulduar and actually needed to know stuff unlike the crappy raids that followed
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Ulduar was an amazing set of bosses, no argument there!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
ya..seemed after that was mostly tank spank things
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Mage
actually had a queue time last night(pretresse)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
seriously? we hit that many people O.o
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
...depends on the type of population.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

i hope you do realize your terrible
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Here is to idiots not letting people learn the fight them selfs cause watching it on youtube is not the same as fighting him!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]