[H] Warsong Ax Men Looking for Fite!

85 Undead Priest
[-PvP-] [H] ★Warsong Ax Men★ >LFM Rated BGs / Arenas<

Guild: Warsong Ax Men
Faction: Horde
Server: Dragonmaw (PvP / PST)
Battlegroup: Reckoning
Goal: To become the strongest Horde presence in both arena and battlegrounds come Cataclysm.
Contact: [GM] Tegmorad, [Officers] Deveated, Draith, Fÿst, Lileith, Morvash, or Oozetongue.

-----------

WAM Promotional Video (by Malgrot/Tegmorad)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_-AcrzsQM

-----------

The Warsong Ax Men are a Heavy PvP guild on the Dragonmaw server. We have claimed and actively defend Kargathia Keep, Splintertree Post, Zoram’gar Outpost, and Grom’gol Basecamp as our home bases and territories and actively monitor world defense for pings in these areas. You will get wrecked and camped if you are Alliance found in the lands under the dominion of the Warsong Ax Men. We serve Garrosh Hellscream and have a strong back story tying us to major elements within the current in-game plot. We are seeking mature PvP-driven individuals to join us as we prepare for Rated Battlegrounds.

-----------

What to expect when joining WAM

- Monthly Rank Promotion Ceremony followed by a large world PvP event the first Sunday of every month at 6pm server.
- Official guild-premade battleground events every Friday and Saturday night starting at 5pm server time. Often several groups running at once.
- Flasks, pots, and other consumables provided for PvP events to those attending our premades. Members of appropriate rank are allowed daily withdrawals of these items from the guild bank.
- Member-created premade battleground groups running Sunday-Thursday. Often several groups running at once throughout the day.
- Spontaneous world PvP!
- Drama-free environment.
- While our main focus is not on PvE content, we will attain any gear necessary to dominate in pvp, by any means necessary. (We pve too.)

-----------

Our Priorities

1. Organized BG and arena events / guild meetings
2. Calendar events other than BG, arena, or guild meetings
3. Gearing up for organized BG and arena events
4. Pings @ our territories (listed above)
5. Spontaneous offensive world PvP attacks
6. Pings @ all other Horde territories

-----------

What we require from you:

- 60 PvP achievements
- As of patch 4.0: Wrathful Honor full set, or an equivalent gear score totaling approximately 6000.
- The Warsong Ax Men Guild Tabard must be worn at all times on the Battlefield and in Arenas
- Attendance to guild events and participation in Premades
- Preform AV Enabler
- Ventrilo and a working mic
- At least 18 years old. We are comprised mainly of working professionals and college students. Median age is 25

-----------

How to Apply

Please visit our website at http://warsongaxmen.info and fill out an application. If you would like to talk to someone in-game, our officers (listed above) would be happy to answer any additional questions.

FOR THE HORDE!

Reply Quote
82 Orc Warlock
oooooh SMACK!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
Tasty!
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warlock
Our old recruitment poster....

http://www.warsongaxmen.info/warsongmarks.html

Those were the days of full boxes and tidal waves of Warsong Marks. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Objection! We've seen that poster already!
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warlock
Objection! We've seen that poster already!

I see someone has a crab in their box...
Reply Quote
Crab Cakes! Yummy.

-V
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

Request for sticky!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Any Horde out there looking for an Ace guild to do Rated BG's with, than look no further...

I joined these guys over the summer and I must say, they know there stuff.

If your sick and tired of doing BG's with puggers and want a guild were you can log on and ask who's running premades and BAM have a group going fast...

than look no further... this is the guild for you my friend...

come and join in on all the fun !

GARUU !! <--(WAM's Battle Cry)

For Lord Hellscream !

For the WarChief !

and

FOR THE HORDE !!!
Edited by Draith on 11/20/2010 8:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Why is this head gear on? Anyway.. Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why is this head gear on? Anyway.. Bump!

IDK, I've been trying to figure out how to cut the head gear on and off for these forums... I've yet to figure it out.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
new forums suck, hard to get used to.

i think i forgot something

wait

its

coming

almost

there

nope

didnt

happen.

oh here it is, bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

PvP happened
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage

PvP happened

___
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warlock

PvP happened

___
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

Mr Owl...how many licks does it take to get to Varian Wrynn's heart?
Edited by Oozetongue on 11/20/2010 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Its been over a day since I, you're humble host have posted on here, for that I offer you a oppertunity to get in on the ground break first floor chance of a life time, simple, send me one gold a day each and every day that you log onto a toon, and watch the money flow in.

Alliance you will have to make a horde alt and work the neutral auction house to achieve this goal, and Yes, Deveated faction is 'BoA' and you can send that alliance side as well!!!

Also, bump :) I refuse to beleave I have been bumping other peoples postings more so than My own, But, the Forsaken work in mysterious ways...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]