Imminent

90 Night Elf Hunter
Just thought i put in out there that we are still here and looking for raiders to fill in our ranks. Plus i wanted to beat Andragon and Seaka to the new shiny forums.
Edited by Feaverune on 11/18/2010 8:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I believe the guild name is Imminent and not "Imminet."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
damn you caught me. i ran out of "n" in the middle of my post. I was able to purchase more, but sadly not soon enough.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Woo, old guilds still kickin' it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Budrooooooooo is the man.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Dellera still around?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
...did somebody say "CTS"?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I remember filling in for missing raiders on some of Imminent's early Geddon attempts back in Vanilla. No one knew what the hell they were doing, and the RL had us all stack up in a big pile so that people could run any direction without blowing up their friends. Of course... this meant that every time someone DIDN'T run... they blew up the WHOLE RAID.

Many curses were shouted.
Reply Quote
Good to see Imminent is still kicking after all these years. Any of these names still around?

http://i.imgur.com/xvYIh.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I know Aven has stopped playing along time ago.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I know Helahunter and Sariah are still around. We moved to Muradin for a bit and have moved since come back to Thunderhorn. (RL friends)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Both Heart and I are still here we both play diff toons now. Would love to get back in touch with some of you hit me up on Araa, or Nuvola
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]